Theologian in Training Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 (edited) I am convinced that either my order wasn't received, or it got lost in the mail somewhere. I ordered it a couple of months ago too. :( Ah well, I guess I will just have to wait for the clips to come out on the website since any money I have I need to use for bills, gas, or Christmas shopping. God Bless Edited November 9, 2003 by Theologian in Training
dUSt Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 I am convinced that either my order wasn't received, or it got lost in the mail somewhere. I ordered it a couple of months ago too. :( Ah well, I guess I will just have to wait for the clips to come out on the website since any money I have I need to use for bills, gas, or Christmas shopping. God Bless Send me an e-mail with your name and address and I'll confirm if it was sent out correctly.
Theologian in Training Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 Ok, I sent you an email. I went to paypal and they said they completed the order on August 22. There is a strong possibility that it was lost in transit, as it has happened before. I will wait and see what you say God Bless
Theologian in Training Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Dust, just to let you know, I got the CD today. I haven't had much time to listen to it yet, but from what I did hear it sounds great! God Bless
dUSt Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Dust, just to let you know, I got the CD today. I haven't had much time to listen to it yet, but from what I did hear it sounds great! God Bless Well, you'll be getting another one now, as I sent it out this morning. Give it to someone influential. Peace.
Theologian in Training Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Oh, sorry about that. Hmmm....I could possibly give it to a seminarian who studies for Washington D.C. and knows Cardinal McCarrick well and loves hip hop Thanks Dust, I am sorry to put you through that trouble. God Bless
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 (edited) Aha!!!! I knew it!!!! This is the COOLEST CD EVER!!!!!! Who would have known that he raps?!!! B) Bishop Sheen IS DOPE! This CD is killer. I am going use it to evangelize my work. Battle cry rocks! Thanks Phatmass!! Edited December 11, 2003 by inDEED
Theologian in Training Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Thought you would like to know. I lent my CD to the seminarian I spoke about above who also lent it to my spiritual director. Our spiritual director is probably the last person you would think would listen to hip hop...very straight edge, in fact, he is part of the NeoCatechumenate Way, yet when I left him he had massmatics playing on his radio. A strange and entertaining site to see, to say the very least ;)
Paladin D Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 yet when I left him he had massmatics playing on his radio. A strange and entertaining site to see, to say the very least Which song?
Theologian in Training Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 The begninning...course, now I don't know when I will get it back from him. I wish I listened to it a bit more before one of the seminarians lent it to him. I was actually enjoying Dust's song...though I didn't get a chance to hear the whole thing
foundsheep Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Dust song just pops out after kiddkapps..... It scared me :P
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Dust song just pops out after kiddkapps..... It scared me it aws kidna funny cuz KK has street noise adn when dust comes on im like his there too? haha but then that could have just been me cuz im lit' on the slow side!! hahah :blink:
VeraMaria Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 what tina said, how did you record those kids on "gates of hell" :D
Red Knight Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 If I had the money, I would buy in bulk and give away copies... This is the BEST Hip Hop I own, and myabe the best album, period. The jury is still out on that though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now