FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 ooo me too!! i like the smell of gasoline too
FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 all stuff you can get high from. yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!
theculturewarrior Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 There's a guy who comes to the desk sometimes and asks for white-out, and then he reads the label and say, "non Toxic?! What is this garbage?! "
bookwyrm Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 (edited) The Killers Kim Possible! (I love Ron - oh my gosh but at the end of the new movie when Ron and Kim kissed I was so grossed out I was like 'eww she's like your sister!' plus they're cartoons so its kinda weird. So yeah.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Kung Pow - hilarious movie, but incredibly, incredibly stupid. I love it. I don't know...more to come, probably. Edited April 24, 2005 by bookwyrm
FranciscanRocker25 Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='bookwyrm' date='Apr 24 2005, 02:31 PM'] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [/quote] me too.. but everyone already knows that, so its not a secret. go raph!!!
socalscout Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Apr 24 2005, 06:51 AM'] Coffee, internet, EWTN. :ph34r: [/quote] I don't get EWTN but you pretty much nailed it.
FutureSoror Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 Phatmass, watching movies and listening to music tapes from when I was little... eating cookie dough... playing 'My heart will go on' on the piano and singing along...
luciana Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Apr 24 2005, 10:21 AM'] i watch those too. -_- i'm obsessed with reading people's away messages :ph34r: [/quote] ^^ hahaha I do that, too
luciana Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='socalscout' date='Apr 24 2005, 03:33 PM'] I don't get EWTN but you pretty much nailed it. [/quote] ^^^Those are mine too!! coffee Mmmmmmm...... Starbucks Gingerbread Latte is good!!!not too sweet, umm...... any espresso drink is yummy Oh yeah chocolate pretzels, blue corn chips, and Jessica Simpson, kelly Clarkson pop music sometimes too. :ph34r:
Luthien Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Apr 24 2005, 01:44 AM'] guilty pleasure??? hands down Bob Marley [/quote] hes from my town.
keighters Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 ahh i love him. even more when i found out he became Catholic on this dèath bed. FutureSoror, i listen to tapes from when i was little too. Especially ones for when i was 4 or ones made in like the fourth grade... either from the radio or just me and my friends fooling around. I love it. that would be another guilty pleasure. Being a little bit too nostalgic
keighters Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 [quote name='Luthien' date='Apr 24 2005, 03:05 PM'] hes from my town. [/quote] wait... do you live in Jamaica???
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted April 25, 2005 Posted April 25, 2005 [quote]Jessica Simpson, kelly Clarkson pop music sometimes too. [/quote] ohh yeah, thats what im talkin about. Who became Catholic on their deathbed? sam
Luthien Posted April 25, 2005 Posted April 25, 2005 [quote name='keighters' date='Apr 24 2005, 06:54 PM'] wait... do you live in Jamaica??? [/quote] I thought you meant the comedian from Maine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now