Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

ahha nooo Bob Marley the singer... to answer both Luthien and extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Posted

Let's see....vanilla ice cream with maple syrup. It is so good.

And as far as tv goes, I watch a soap opera. Guiding Light. My grandmother watched it and so does my mother. So, as a child I knew just what was going on....so I have kept up with the show.

Yay....senseless tv.

Cam

Posted
:o.... ambush makeover
FranciscanRocker25
Posted

[quote name='keighters' date='Apr 25 2005, 02:08 PM'] :o.... ambush makeover [/quote]
oooooo me too!!!

voiciblanche
Posted

Ambush Makeover? Nah, What Not to Wear is so much better. :P

Posted

[b]Iron Chef...best show ever[/b]

anything on Discovery Health (except the shows about sex changes...weird)

TLC shows...trading spaces, baby story, wedding story...love it

sweetpea316
Posted

Hmm...lets see... where do I start?

I love chocolate. And Starbucks, though I've cut down A LOT on that.

As for TV, the only show that I would ever watch a whole season of is 'The Bachelorette' or 'The Bachelor'.... yes yes, I know, they never work out in the end but I'm a hopeless romantic who likes to watch it anyways. (even though a certain phatmass member doesn't understand why I watch it...ahem...Jason...)
I find myself watching those Disney channel shows too...good stuff.

Also, I am addicted to phatmass. And I like reading peoples away messages. And I like writing in my Xanga journal thing. And I like playing DDR. (I believe someone mentioned that one..) And last, I like to watch tapes of old colorguard & winterguard shows or listen to cds of my old choir concerts. Memories...

WOW...I just realized how much I have...I need to cut back... ^_^ God bless!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Apr 25 2005, 01:37 PM'] Ambush Makeover? Nah, What Not to Wear is so much better. :P [/quote]
:o :o :o I love that show!!! And all other TLC shows.... but then we got rid of the dish :( i still love them tho!!


also guilty as charged for watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows... it's terrible i know

Edited by keighters
annabelle87
Posted (edited)

oh man...chocolate, the smell of gasoline, sharpies, AND whiteout (I don't get high off of them or anything but when I'm around it I like the smell for some reason :unsure: ), Arthur, reading away messages, makeover shows, backstreet boys, Nsync, and..Hanson :ph34r:

Edited by annabelle87
Posted

mmm bop!

i loved them when i was little. I brought and shirt and wore it to school and everyone made fun of me.... I told them my aunt got it for me for Christmas and she was in town so I had to wear it. haha

Posted

And the list goes something like this:

Food - A Starbucks Grande Caramel Macchiato made with whole milk, the Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate mix, smoked gouda, McDonald's salads, pad thai, a thick beef sirloin or filet mignon cooked medium rare, croutons, organic Alfonso olives, Bailey's Irish Cream, wine.

TV/Movie - South Park, Comedy Central Stand-Up, The Daily Show, Reno 911, Dane Cook, Robin Williams Live on Broadway, Kung-Pow, Kill Bill Vols. 1 & 2, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, TLC shows (Makeover Story, Baby Story, Wedding Story, What Not To Wear, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, etc.), The Surreal Life, I Love the 70's/80's/90's, most of VH1's programming...

Music - The Killers, Hanson (their more recent stuff), Dave Matthews Band, U2, Led Zeppelin, The Darkness, techno, Dashboard Confessional, dance/rave/house, Broadway musicals.

Random - Reading people's away messages (I even have away messages that say I'm reading people's away messages), making random CD's, collecting pictures of Gerard Butler/Jonathan Rhys Meyers/Orlando Bloom on my hardrive, The Dictionary.com Word of the Day emails (today's is [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=scintilla"]scintilla[/url] by the way), running barefoot through the snow, playing in the rain, jumping in puddles, watching thunderstorms, road trips, etc.

:D

Posted

Computer games (specially huge timewasting RPGs)
Pringles
Naps
Way too many books

But at least no TV ;)

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Apr 25 2005, 03:53 PM'] And the list goes something like this:

Food - A Starbucks Grande Caramel Macchiato made with whole milk, the Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate mix, smoked gouda, McDonald's salads, pad thai, a thick beef sirloin or filet mignon cooked medium rare, croutons, organic Alfonso olives, Bailey's Irish Cream, wine.

TV/Movie - South Park, Comedy Central Stand-Up, The Daily Show, Reno 911, Dane Cook, Robin Williams Live on Broadway, Kung-Pow, Kill Bill Vols. 1 & 2, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, TLC shows (Makeover Story, Baby Story, Wedding Story, What Not To Wear, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, etc.), The Surreal Life, I Love the 70's/80's/90's, most of VH1's programming...

Music - The Killers, Hanson (their more recent stuff), Dave Matthews Band, U2, Led Zeppelin, The Darkness, techno, Dashboard Confessional, dance/rave/house, Broadway musicals.

Random - Reading people's away messages (I even have away messages that say I'm reading people's away messages), making random CD's, collecting pictures of Gerard Butler/Jonathan Rhys Meyers/Orlando Bloom on my hardrive, The Dictionary.com Word of the Day emails (today's is [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=scintilla"]scintilla[/url] by the way), running barefoot through the snow, playing in the rain, jumping in puddles, watching thunderstorms, road trips, etc.

:D [/quote]
The Killers, U2 and Led Zeppelin are nothing to feel guilty about! ;)

Posted

oh dear i think mine would take a long time to remember every single one.

Caffeine, Chick flicks (yes i am a guy and i could <Censored>). Pop music (Michelle Branch, Howard Day). Death Metal, Emo. Sugar.
Oh dear this could go on forever. How about yall just make a form and we can fill it out

geetarplayer
Posted

Jigsaw puzzles! Oh! And Tony Bennett! *melts*

-Mark

Posted

I have a crush on a guy in a famous band....and that hasn't happened since like...5 years ago...

Posted

Reading pointless threads in open mic ;)

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Apr 25 2005, 06:08 PM'] Reading pointless threads in open mic ;) [/quote]
at least you confessed! :P

it ain't called the lame board for nothing!!!

franciscan13
Posted

the arcade!! i cant stay out of there, all the old school games takes me back to my atari days. man im getting old

theculturewarrior
Posted

girl-watching. -_-





















I'm so dirty. -_-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...