Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

corban711
Posted

ok...many people have pretty sweet avatars on here, but my favorite is futurenun's. that little cuppie cake thing is the cutest thing ever and she has that as her avatar!!! :D oh my! when i saw that, i just about died! i love it! hehe. just wanted to share! anyone else feel free to disagree with me... :) i am sorry if i hurt anyone or their avatar's feelings by saying that i like futurenun's the best!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted
:lol: well, thanks... :blush:
corban711
Posted (edited)
:) sure thing! i just had to say it...so far no one disagrees with me though huh? sweet :cool: by the way, if you haven't noticed yet though, i am a big dork so i don't know if my opinion counts! hehe :) and i say "hehe" way too much!!! :) Edited by corban711
Posted

hehe, it is cute! ^_^

No, Nick, you aren't a big dork! :cool:

Posted

sorry, but mine is so much cooler :rolleyes:

let_go_let_God
Posted

When I saw futurenun's avatar I thought it was a loaf of bread with a cat in it.




NVM I'm just random.

God bless-
LGLG

sweetpea316
Posted

Ha! I can see the loaf of bread/cat thing! Funny stuff... I wasn't sure what to think when I saw it...I just know that it made me giggle. :D

let_go_let_God
Posted

At least I'm not the only crazy one :D

:banana:

God bless-
LGLG

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

:hearts: I like to call it Kitty Loaf... ^_^

corban711
Posted

i totally agree about the Kitty Loaf thing...hehe. for anyone who doesn't know why that is such a cool avatar, go to [url="http://www.e-thug.net/"]this[/url] website and make sure your speakers are on!!!

thanks miriam for the compliment, but i must say...if i was ever cool at all, it is because i really am such a big dork :D

rachael, yours is a really good one too! that pic. makes me smile just about everytime i see it!

Noel's angel
Posted

my avatar is the most attractive though

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 4 2005, 11:58 AM'] my avatar is the most attractive though [/quote]
Actually, I believe mine holds that title :wub:

stargirl3:16
Posted

hey futurenun, where did you get that?

Posted

[quote name='corban711' date='May 4 2005, 10:57 AM'] i totally agree about the Kitty Loaf thing...hehe. for anyone who doesn't know why that is such a cool avatar, go to [url="http://www.e-thug.net/"]this[/url] website and make sure your speakers are on!!!

thanks miriam for the compliment, but i must say...if i was ever cool at all, it is because i really am such a big dork :D

rachael, yours is a really good one too! that pic. makes me smile just about everytime i see it! [/quote]
well, haha, you seem to like being a dork? Or to just hold that title? :unsure: :P

I think today is my day for hi-jacking threads. -_-

Noel's angel
Posted

[quote]Actually, I believe mine holds that title [/quote]

HA! i think not, you can't get more handsome than Paul:

[img]http://www.erinreidcoker.com/images/simon_01_1_.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ticketinformation.de/information/bild/simon-paul-photo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/images/20_10_2003_MDF97160.jpg[/img]

i rest my case

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 4 2005, 12:20 PM']
HA! i think not, you can't get more handsome than Paul:

[img]http://www.erinreidcoker.com/images/simon_01_1_.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ticketinformation.de/information/bild/simon-paul-photo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/images/20_10_2003_MDF97160.jpg[/img]

i rest my case [/quote]
Oh I think we can:


[img]http://yuchtar.users4.50megs.com/Gallery/Dalton.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ozon.ru/multimedia/person_photo/tim_dalton_jane6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.spotlightcd.com/hallfame/portraits/timothy_dalton_007.jpg[/img]

[img]http://gfx.filmweb.pl/p/7242/po.51031.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dvd-film-shop.ru/catalog/people/005400/005490/i.jpg[/img]


...and I rest my case :D

Posted
:rolleyes:

ahh...and both of you are older then me? *shakes head*
RemnantRules
Posted

it's a kitty loaf untill someone cuts her up and eat em :drool: ...J/K! I think I need to change mine back to what it was before

franciscanheart
Posted

i still think corban's is pretty sweet.

its always reminded me of that kid from "A Christmas Story" which is by far THE best movie ever made. :D

okay so was as good as it gets but we wont get into that now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...