Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Theoketos
Posted

*CHOP*

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Futurenuns avatar is pretty darn cute.

Though I think mine is pretty awesome, too. :hehe:

[img]http://www.geocities.com/ladihosen/ratz2.jpg[/img]

corban711
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='May 4 2005, 11:08 AM'] well, haha, you seem to like being a dork? Or to just hold that title? :unsure: :P

I think today is my day for hi-jacking threads. -_- [/quote]
yep! it is good that i am a big goofball! i thank God for that grace and actually I think He gives me special graces sometimes because i am so lame and so much more in need of His help than anyone else! i am very grateful for Him making me such a dork! :D seriously. hehe.

corban711
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='May 4 2005, 11:55 AM'] i still think corban's is pretty sweet.

its always reminded me of that kid from "A Christmas Story" which is by far THE best movie ever made. :D

okay so was as good as it gets but we wont get into that now. [/quote]
thank you! it is my best picture! :D and i love a christmas story too! hehe.

sweetpea316
Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='May 4 2005, 11:41 AM'] it's a kitty loaf untill someone cuts her up and eat em :drool: ...J/K! I think I need to change mine back to what it was before [/quote]
Noo not the kitty loaf!! haha.

Yeah, I liked your old one also...it made me laugh. :D

Noel's angel
Posted

This means war Az lol

I may be forced to bring out the bath photo....

[img]http://www.ispyconcerts.com/paul%20simon.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.rutles.org/images/paul1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/lismore1/images/simon%20and%20simon.jpg[/img]

Hey, its Paul Simon and........Paul Simon

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 4 2005, 01:43 PM'] This means war Az lol

I may be forced to bring out the bath photo....

[img]http://www.ispyconcerts.com/paul%20simon.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.rutles.org/images/paul1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/lismore1/images/simon%20and%20simon.jpg[/img]

Hey, its Paul Simon and........Paul Simon [/quote]
It's on. :P


You just can't beat Mr. Rochester:

[img]http://www.timothydalton.com/original/jane4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.timothydalton.com/rjane.5.jpg[/img]


...or King Phlip of France for that matter:

[img]http://www.timothydalton.com/thumbjpg/tlion.jpg[/img]


...and there's no way anyone can beat Bond:

[img]http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/jamesbond/images/actors/timothydaltonmain.jpg[/img]


:cool:

Noel's angel
Posted

ok, you asked for it:

[img]http://www.photofeaturesint.com/simongarfunkel/images/prevs/sg05a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.abietto.net/pics/articoli/simon1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.abietto.net/pics/articoli/simon3.jpg[/img]


[img]http://freespace.virgin.net/r.kent/images/simontub.jpg[/img]



i have plenty more....

Posted

[quote][img]http://freespace.virgin.net/r.kent/images/simontub.jpg[/img][/quote]

Ew... :blink:



[img]http://www.timothydalton.com/original/jane4.jpg[/img]

Marry me :wub:

Noel's angel
Posted

RUDE!!!!!!! Paul Murphy is also more handsome than your little chap

Noel's angel
Posted

[img]http://servihoo.com/channels/kinews/images_news/AFP/SGE.EHJ12.280403135951.photo01.default-163x245.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ul.ie/main/news/images/Paul-Murphy-UL-5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38379000/jpg/_38379707_murphy_150.jpg[/img]

[img]http://newsfeed.tcm.ie/images/people/paulmurphy.jpg[/img]

RemnantRules
Posted

wow he's changed just a smidge

Posted

[quote][img]http://www.ul.ie/main/news/images/Paul-Murphy-UL-5.jpg[/img][/quote]

Are you looking at the same pictures I am?? :huh:

RemnantRules
Posted

Yes moosey...I do believe so :unsure:

Noel's angel
Posted

come on! look at him!

Noel's angel
Posted

right, you don't like either of the pauls....hmmmm, what about gunther???

[img]http://www.ananova.com/images/web/36231.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/180x143/DEU_AUSSTELLUNG_KOERPERWELTEN_VON_HAGENS_PFRA106400fcd4e3396.jpg[/img]

[img]http://digilander.libero.it/sandrobassetti/vonhagen.jpg[/img]

Posted

Are you feeling okay dear? :unsure:

RemnantRules
Posted

I like Paul's younger pics

Noel's angel
Posted

lol, i'm feeling fine. I think you need an eye check-up though :)

Yeah, he was a handsome young man











And a handsome old man too

Posted

[img]http://phorum.phatmass.com/style_images/1/icon8.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...