Bfulk Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 Hey i just got signed up to go to World Youth Day. Is anyone else from this site going? I'm with two of my best buds and an Opus Dei group and meetin up there with some other friends and a Priest I know. I can't wait to see Papa Benedetto!
Dudette Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*
Bfulk Posted May 14, 2005 Author Posted May 14, 2005 (edited) woah! that was quick! well i don't know you guys yet but maybe over summer we will talk a little more and maybe see each other there. sweet tho i cannot wait!! Edited May 14, 2005 by Bfulk
Dudette Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 Hmm...the chances of seeing each other are slim.....haha
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='May 13 2005, 06:11 PM'] Hmm...the chances of seeing each other are slim.....haha [/quote] Yeah a couple million to one!
Bfulk Posted May 14, 2005 Author Posted May 14, 2005 very true...but what about cell phones? (need a good service provider and a relatively new phone if you want service in Europe, but hey it could happen!) So yeah r u guys just goin for like the World Youth Day or are you doing a pilgrimage beforehand or what? I'm making my way from Fatima and Lisbon, Portugal to Madrid, Spain to Torreciudad, Spain on to Lourdes, then Normandy and Paris (all in France), then finally to Cologne on August 19-21 (this is the best part of WYD, the good stuff with the Pope, so i think i miss the youth rally and stuff) so yeah i'm leaving August 5th from Chicago and dont get back til August 22. Phew long trip!
Dudette Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 haha, true dat FutureNun! I'm going to England..then to Paris...back to England and then to germany. I'm going on an International Girls convention...and we are being taken to WYD....so I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to go meet you guys, but you could maybe meet me......depends...and yeah, cell phones..that's a good idea...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 We go from Chicago to Rome to Assisi to Munich then to Cologne, then back home!
Ash Wednesday Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 I hope to be attending WYD.......... I'm penciling it in anyway.
BeenaBobba Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 I wish I could go, but I just don't have the money.
kateri05 Posted May 14, 2005 Posted May 14, 2005 MEEEeeeee and my husband! we're leading our youth group pilgrimmage. august 8-22nd, from Rome to Cologne (with stops in Assisi, Milan, Venice, Lake Como, Switzerland, and somewhere in Germany before Cologne!) we're so excited!!
bookwyrm Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='May 15 2005, 01:23 PM'] unfotunately i can't make it. i'll be in iraq [/quote] Bah. I can't go either. I hate being broke.
ReinnieR Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [quote name='bookwyrm' date='May 15 2005, 01:36 PM'] Bah. I can't go either. I hate being broke. [/quote] yeah i'm there every now and then. i don't like it myself
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now