Skylark Posted May 16, 2005 Posted May 16, 2005 See you in Cologne! :wave: I applied for singing in the choir!
Milesmania Posted May 16, 2005 Posted May 16, 2005 I'm going with FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students). We're starting in Rome on August 10. Going to some awesome places I've never been to, as part of our pilgrimage, before going to Cologne. I think there are 2 priests going, 7 FOCUS missionaries, and like 35 college students. I'm very excited!! Is anybody else on this site going on the FOCUS pilgrimage also??
Bfulk Posted May 16, 2005 Author Posted May 16, 2005 no im going with an Opus Dei group and some students from Notre Dame University, but my dad suggested to me that i get involved with a FOCUS group. It just worked out that i am going with Opus Dei though.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 If you are going, make a huge phatmass sign and carry it around with you...
Dudette Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 16 2005, 10:00 PM'] If you are going, make a huge phatmass sign and carry it around with you... [/quote] *gasp* we should all get Phatmass shirts and wear them the whole time. HAHA
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='May 17 2005, 03:26 AM'] *gasp* we should all get Phatmass shirts and wear them the whole time. HAHA [/quote] Yeah, then we'd definatly could recognize each other: the smelly ones! The signs would be more visable I would think... unless you are going to make a shirt that is lime green and lights up with search beacons or something... then it'd be hard to distinguish between the millions of other t-shirts...
Dudette Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 hmm...signs eh...those would be hard to carry all day I still think cell phones in the best, text message and have a place to meet?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 Sure, sounds much better... but I dunno if my cell phone would work in Europe, but we can see...
Dudette Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm going to get one that [b]does[/b] work in Europe...haah, otherwise, what good would it be...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 I think I'm going to have to install search lights on my head or something so that I can find you all...
Dudette Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 This is so cool...I wonder if it'll actually happen...haha
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 hahaha... you guys should videotape cause i definitely want to see you attempting to find the 10 phatmassers in the huge crowd of millions of Catholic youth.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 [quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 17 2005, 11:26 AM'] hahaha... you guys should videotape cause i definitely want to see you attempting to find the 10 phatmassers in the huge crowd of millions of Catholic youth. [/quote] It will be lots and lots and lots of fun though! I've met phatmassers at Stuebie conferences... Soldier4Him and we saw let go let God, we intended to meet, but didn't... But we definalty have to at least try!
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 i'm goin to a steubie conference! yay!!! maybe i should make a thread.. i wanna meet some phatmassers! whoa, i am such a dork.
FranciscanRocker25 Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 if you did bump into eachother, how would you know that it was eachother that you were bumping it?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 We should post pictures of ourselves specifically here so we know what each other looks like... that could help the chances of bumping into each other...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now