Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

85% Chance that my baby is...


Recommended Posts

Jake Huether
Posted

Ready!....


























GIRL! :wub:

The Ultrasound on Friday was Incredible! The tech said that we were lucky because rarely do the images come out so clear. Man she was moving around and very active. Sucked her finger... Scratched her head.... Ahh! I can't wait to hold her now!

Please say prayers for Genesis Giuliana.

As soon as I can scan the ultrasound Photos I'll post them. May be a while.

God bless.

Posted

that is AWESOME, Congrats! :wub: so exciting! ^_^

Brother Adam
Posted

Congradulations :) That's great :)

CatholicAndFanatical
Posted

Yea thats so awesome!

Congrats!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

:infant:
:wub:

stargirl3:16
Posted

Geez, so many people I know are having babies... my cousins, my biology teacher(we say she's having twins, even though she probably isn't), various others...

Posted

I thought you were going to say Giraffe or space alien, but this is better.

er I mean

That is awesome and you are totally blessed.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Pity the woman who gives birth to a giraffe...

franciscanheart
Posted

i knew you were going to say girl!! ^_^ Congrats!!
(i know she isnt out yet but i know its exciting!!)

Mateo el Feo
Posted

Jake,

What great news! Baby girls are a special blessing from God.

Posted

How awesome, Jake!!! God bless you, Erica, and your daughter!

Catholictothecore
Posted

Halls ring with echoes of laughter
long after they've come and gone!


Children are a blessing from the Lord!








Steve Green is an awesome singer.

Posted

awww.....Genesis....that's been a favorite baby name of mine for quite some time

lifeteenchick527
Posted

aaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!!!! congrats!!! thats so kool!

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Congratulations! :)

:wub: babies :wub:

BeenaBobba
Posted

May God bless your precious little girl! :)

Posted

awww :wub: babies are so wonderful!! congrats! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...