Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

alone.

again.

in the chatroom.

talking to myself. <_<

\

lol, j/k, i was just checking in.... :D :P

Posted

why doesnt anyone like the chat...i think its awsome...everyone needs to be there!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

thats so weird..

EVERYONE IS ONLINE but no one is at the chat?!!

:lol:

Posted

maybe we should make chat hours...like everyone go on between 9-11 EST

Posted

if you put a time make sure you put down the central time as well.....

i always get mixed up :blink:

Posted

thats so weird..

EVERYONE IS ONLINE but no one is at the chat?!!

:lol:

EXACTLY!! Yesterday there were 42 (ok, not all of them members, but still....) on phatmass, but ONLY ME at the chat??

huh???

what's going on???? :unsure::wacko: :wacko:

Posted

why doesnt anyone like the chat...i think its awsome...everyone needs to be there!

i am almost always there when i'm online...just in case someone's there...but no one's EVER there and i feel stupid talking to myself... <_<<_<:blink::blink: :ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I keep going in but its empty. So I just sit and wash and fold my laundry. :P

Posted

Again, EVERYONE's on phatmass or onlne but NO ONE in the chatroom!! :o

:ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Y'all complain that no one's in there, but how can you complain when YOU aren't in there either? :lol:;) :P

Posted

Y'all complain that no one's in there, but how can you complain when YOU aren't in there either? :lol:;):P

i was in there for the longest time, talking with traichuoi and CAF and tina...then u came iun...i said hi..u didn't say anythinmg...i was bored...i left.

:ph34r:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Heh I just saw that.... I was reading the phorum and didn't check back to the chat till just a second ago.

Posted

Heh I just saw that.... I was reading the phorum and didn't check back to the chat till just a second ago.

aha... :P

i'll go there now i u want...any1 else there??

it was full of ppl when the phorum got disconnected for 10 minutes...lol... :lol: :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

It says trai is in there, but it looks like trai is away from the computer.

I'll stay in there for awhile if you want to join me. :)

cmotherofpirl
Posted

when is chat time this weekend?

Posted

when is chat time this weekend?

Saturday Night at 8 or 9 Eastern Time.

The party i had tonight was cancelled. so since i'm free, everyone comes to the phat chatroom tonight!! :P:P:P:P :D :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'll make it a point to try and be there. :)

Posted

:D

any1 else?

come on!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

you know im down for it

B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...