VeraMaria Posted November 29, 2003 Posted November 29, 2003 umm...ok....9 o clock? Eastern timw? u people figure out the other time zones, i hate them and they confuse me! :wacko:
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 What kind of party only lasts 25 minutes? I had problems getting into the chat so I had to log in and out a couple times, and now that I'm in successfully 5 minutes later.... no one's there. Its only 9:30 est. I'm lonely.
VeraMaria Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 sorry...i'm on the way... and how come there's like 30 ppl on phatmass but onl us in the chat? Come on, priorities!!! :D :P
FX2 Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 WHERE IS EVERYBODY! IM ALWAYS ALONE IN THERE!!! ALL BY MY SELF DONT WANNA BE ALLL BYYY MY SELLLFF ANYMORRE
VeraMaria Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 WHERE IS EVERYBODY! IM ALWAYS ALONE IN THERE!!! ALL BY MY SELF DONT WANNA BE ALLL BYYY MY SELLLFF ANYMORRE WHERE ARE YOU????????? I NEVER SEE ANYONE!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE'S A ROSARY SUPPOSED TO GO ON IN THERE!!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cmotherofpirl Posted December 13, 2003 Posted December 13, 2003 Are we having an organized chat this weekend?
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 13, 2003 Posted December 13, 2003 I dunno, but I can go in this evening if there will be. :)
VeraMaria Posted December 13, 2003 Posted December 13, 2003 I dunno, but I can go in this evening if there will be. maybe i can go...if i stop procastinating and get to work...
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 *folds and washes laundry* agghh! its almost here! the end is almost here!! :wacko:
foundsheep Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 hee heheheheheh and after that I want you to shout Yahoo!
FX2 Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 Are we having an organized chat this weekend? ha, organization. (sarcasm) :D
~runnergurl~ Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 Haha tru tru...lol my membership is still pending. sigh. I don't wanna miss anything!...but here you blink and it's all past ya :)
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Haha tru tru...lol my membership is still pending. sigh. I don't wanna miss anything!...but here you blink and it's all past ya if its still pending its because i dotn know who you are.... if you send me a PM or something, i can approve you ASAP. i dont like keeping out phamily who belong there........ as soon as i know who so-and-so is your good to go...... and most times i dotn know who is who cuz your email addy's are soo different :ph34r:
VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 yeah! I'm actually free tonight! I'll do HW early :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now