Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 I won't say...she can say if she wants.
Scofizzle Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 thats kinda frieky....was it just a random call or did you give her the number?
Fidei Defensor Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='May 19 2005, 04:56 PM'] i bet i know who... [/quote] i think i know who too
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='May 19 2005, 05:56 PM'] i bet i know who... [/quote] Nope.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='May 19 2005, 05:58 PM'] i think i know who too [/quote] Also nope, not her.
rachael Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 19 2005, 05:58 PM'] Nope. [/quote] nope? you don't even have a clue what i'm thinking. :angry:
Birgitta Noel Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 Mwahahahaha, I know! But I'm not gonna tell :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='May 19 2005, 06:19 PM'] Mwahahahaha, I know! But I'm not gonna tell :ph34r: [/quote] That's because it was you.
Dudette Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 haha, way cool man! Hmm..let's see...I've only talked to 1 phatmasser, no! I've talked to 2 phatmassers on the phone!
franciscanheart Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 ive spoken with.... eleven phatmassers on the phone and ive met seven that i didnt know prior to joining. im meeting another one this weekend.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 I've met nine PMers, I believe, but I knew three of them before they joined. I'll meet another 5 or so in a couple weeks.
catholicmomof4 Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 I have never met any of you that I know of ! But you all seem like a great bunch ! Are any of you near Arkansas or West Tennessee? Northwest Mississippi maybe????
Birgitta Noel Posted May 19, 2005 Posted May 19, 2005 :rotfl: Micah you told! Yes, it was me, and I get to meet a Phatmasser in a few weeks too!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='May 19 2005, 07:24 PM'] :rotfl: Micah you told! Yes, it was me, and I get to meet a Phatmasser in a few weeks too! [/quote] ME!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 19, 2005 Author Posted May 19, 2005 [quote name='catholicmomof4' date='May 19 2005, 07:23 PM'] I have never met any of you that I know of ! But you all seem like a great bunch ! Are any of you near Arkansas or West Tennessee? Northwest Mississippi maybe???? [/quote] Jennie (StColette) is in Louisiana.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now