missionarybelle Posted May 20, 2005 Posted May 20, 2005 I havn't met any. I think I talked to 2. I think it would be cool to know peeps though
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 20, 2005 Author Posted May 20, 2005 [quote name='missionarybelle' date='May 20 2005, 05:31 PM'] I havn't met any. I think I talked to 2. I think it would be cool to know peeps though [/quote] Go to Shreveport and you can meet a Phatmasser.
franciscanheart Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 [quote name='FutureSoror' date='May 20 2005, 03:10 PM'] I met 1. yep. How do you people meet so many?! [/quote] I live in Dallas! There's a ton of us here since it's so close to the pm location I think. Plus people come through here all the time so I see them. I met FOUR phatmassers at one time just because we all happened to be at the global rosary together!
Moosey Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 20 2005, 04:14 PM'] You've met a few phatmassers. [/quote] No I mean I haven't met any phatmassers in person that I met through phatmass. Ya know what I mean?
hopeful1 Posted May 21, 2005 Posted May 21, 2005 (edited) i've talked to a few online back when we had spin chat, and i have two phatmassers sn's for AIM. haven't met anybody yet tho. Edited May 21, 2005 by hopeful1
franciscanheart Posted May 22, 2005 Posted May 22, 2005 add one more to my list of phatmassers ive met
Catholictothecore Posted May 22, 2005 Posted May 22, 2005 uhhh....Dudette and I may be going to the same college in a couple years....but no, I haven't met any pmers to date.
Moosey Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 Miriam your icon and sig!!!!!!!!!! You know whats crazy about that? Im listening to "Point of no return" I love you Gerard :wub:
Catholictothecore Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 I like those a lot, too....she's really good at making those banners and stuff? You did make it, right Dudette?
Dudette Posted June 4, 2005 Posted June 4, 2005 whoa, I didn't see this. Thanks Kathryn! yes Alex, I made it. Well, I didn't make the avatar, just the sig.
Birgitta Noel Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 MWAHAHAHAHAHA, I just had dinner with Micah!!!! YAY ME!!!!
iggy Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [quote name='Birgitta Noel' date='Jun 8 2005, 10:43 PM']MWAHAHAHAHAHA, I just had dinner with Micah!!!! YAY ME!!!! [right][snapback]607708[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ha Ha! I [i] totally [/i] had dinner with Micah waaay before you did!
iggy Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jun 9 2005, 12:38 AM']Whoopty-doo. I've served him dinner. [right][snapback]607796[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh, hehe, well he cooked ME dinner (with the rest of mine and and a guy's bible study)
Old_Joe Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='Jun 9 2005, 01:20 AM']Oh, hehe, well he cooked ME dinner (with the rest of mine and and a guy's bible study) [right][snapback]607803[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah! well, I can say the same thing. ('cept it wasn't a bible study)
iggy Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jun 9 2005, 10:58 AM']Yeah! well, I can say the same thing. ('cept it wasn't a bible study) [right][snapback]607911[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Excuses, excuses
Old_Joe Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 It was my birthday party, and I had asked him to help.
iggy Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 (edited) Yeah, and then your oven didn't work. I heard all about it (I had to stay home and study ) Edited June 9, 2005 by iggy
franciscanheart Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 yeah well i had dinner with micah AND james. beat that!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now