An Old School Catholic Message Board

the Cam42 -- michaelfilo thread

Don John of Austria

Don John of Austria

AWWWWW. I wantta post on that thread, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna....

Alright now that I have thrown my little tantrum I am prepared to act in my normally dignified manner. But the above just had to be said.

[quote name='philothea' date='May 20 2005, 10:43 AM'] Well that'd sure make it more interesting, since nothing is happening yet! [/quote]
Just waiting on Mikey.....

This thread is in complete violation of the democratic dictatorship policies of this liberated phorum.

[quote name='dUSt' date='May 20 2005, 11:21 AM'] This thread is in complete violation of the democratic dictatorship policies of this liberated phorum. [/quote]
huh???? How can a dictatorship liberate anything?????

LOL :huh:

:rotfl:

journeyman

Don John indulges in "faithful dissent" . . . :o . . . putting aside his own desires, he abides by the directive of the duly constituted authority . . .

Guest Eremite

Wow, this is a heck of a discussion. I'm blown away by all the rock solid arguments you guys are making... :rolleyes:

Don John of Austria

well at least we are talkingthat has the other thread beat.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

ok ok ok. So i was actually interested in seeing about that debate. Trads aren't all that bad...

While I understand the wanting for the conversation to take place, the other thread is for Mikey....

If he wants to respond, that is great....if he doesn't, that is great.....

I offered it as a way to discuss with Mikey, in a way that is non-critical....I have an intimate knowledge of both Liturgies and I also have studied it formally....

I am not a trad, per se, but I do accept both of these equally....that is what Ecclesia Dei is all about.

Cam