TempleofVesarius Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 OK since every other topic in the Creepy Aliens is turning into a battle of the sexes...and since I basically started most of it...I thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to set up a neutral ground where we can talk about anything EXCEPT conflict between the sexes. ok...i know this is stupid...but does anyone else like those snapple element things? I like love them, I drink like three a day at work!!! MOTORHEADS!!! Check out my new car!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I love those Snapple juice drinks... I don't like iced tea though, and its nothing against Snapple iced tea, I just hate all iced tea. Your car is puuuurty, bro. Did ya name her? You'll have to take me for a ride next time I come home.
nippy316 Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 It's all about SOBE drinks, folks. Even the lemonade is extraordinarily good. nippy316
GodsGrace Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 naa...snapple elements are amesome....wait...are we talking about the same things...ya know like Rain, Lightning, etc.....?? B/c if so...I LOVE THEM....hehe....& the Iced Tea is good, well the green tea!...
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Yeah, Rain, Lightning and all those drinks... they are so goooood.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 15, 2003 Author Posted July 15, 2003 I think I want to hang out here forever...no more problems!!!!! lol anywho... yeah try Tubulence...that one rules..its lemon today i had one of those and a Meteor and a Spark
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I dunno girly, I think I like Fire the best...
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Hey Bro, you never answered my question. When I come home are you gonna take me for a ride??? (I can just see us now, me, you, and your new little niece or nephew chillin' in the Electra.... )
BlueRose Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I don't think I've ever tried the Snapple Elements... Guess I ought to, huh? Though I do love Snapple's Raspberry Tea. Mmmm! Sweet car, ToV!! If I pay for gas, will you let me ride in it?? Hehe...
TempleofVesarius Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 where do you live...directions...we can set up a date
BlueRose Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Haha - all the way down in Tampa Florida! But hey, we've got Disney World and Busch Gardens (for starters) so it's not like it'd be a wasted trip, right? B) Yay for Florida! B)
TempleofVesarius Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 cant get lil kids in my car....no seatbelts...sorry sista
BlueRose Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Little kids? Who said anything about little kids! Disney World is for all ages, mister.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 sorry i shoulda quoted...i was refering to my big sisters comment on that one and i dont like disney all that much, but flordia still has to be a lil better than upstate NY
BlueRose Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 OOohh, I get it. Whoops. Well if not Disney there's Adventure Island and Universal Studios, and Epcot, and Islands of Adventure, and Busch Gardens.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 road trip spring break next year....keep in touch
GodsGrace Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 hey ToV, where in upstate NY??...my mom lived in Rockland county for almost 16 years! So I love it up there....also, 2 of my Aunts live up there & all of our family friends live there too..so Where in upstate?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now