GodsGrace Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 oh, I also, my Grandma had lived there all her life as well as my grandpa & almost all of my moms side of the family. But now my grandma lives here (my grandpa died a year, a month & 9 days ago....) & my mom lives here
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 That stinks, bro... No seatbelts? Well, I'll just have to make it a short ride and leave the baby with Mom or Matt. lol I want a ride.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 18, 2003 Author Posted July 18, 2003 (edited) want to know how far north i live? take interstate 81 till you get to Canada, turn arouond and drive back south for 30 mins...your in my neighborhood im gonna get 5 point racing belts put in...but thats nothing u can buckle a car seat into. Edited July 18, 2003 by TempleofVesarius
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 want to know how far north i live? take interstate 81 till you get to Canada, turn arouond and drive back south for 30 mins...your in my neighborhood im gonna get 5 point racing belts put in...but thats nothing u can buckle a car seat into. Such accurate directions, too. lol He's not kidding. Canada is practically the backyard. Maybe we can get a bunch of those seatbelt extenders until it fits around a carseat. Just kidding... I still want a ride though. I'm gonna be saying that until I get to take one. lol
GodsThespianChic Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 Haha, Ice, I would be doing that too, if ToV was my brother!!
GodsGrace Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 true!! lol well my mom lived in Rockland County...ya know...the "upstate" NY....it's about 2 hours out side of New York City!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 true!! lol well my mom lived in Rockland County...ya know...the "upstate" NY....it's about 2 hours out side of New York City!That is NOT upstate. lol People who think it is are delusional. (I can get away with saying that because I know people from NYC.) Haha, Ice, I would be doing that too, if ToV was my brother!! Yeah, not to brag, but I have some pretty cool brothers (and sisters). I love 'em all.
rachael Posted November 24, 2021 Posted November 24, 2021 On 7/15/2003 at 1:59 PM, IcePrincessKRS said: I love those Snapple juice drinks... I don't like iced tea though, and its nothing against Snapple iced tea, I just hate all iced tea. Your car is puuuurty, bro. Did ya name her? You'll have to take me for a ride next time I come home. i miss icp
MIKolbe Posted October 10, 2022 Posted October 10, 2022 On 11/23/2021 at 8:30 PM, rachael said: i miss icp me too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now