Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Well?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Aug 12 2005, 06:01 PM']Lol, I thought it was familiar. It was the first thing that came up when I searched on Google. :)
[right][snapback]683573[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Awesome! :) :cool: that's very cool! It's getting popular! :)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Behind the scenes of the Soundtrack!

[url="http://www.narniafans.com/movies/codes/st_1_bts.php"]http://www.narniafans.com/movies/codes/st_1_bts.php[/url]

It's awesome, guys. I have the whole thing, and believe me, this CD has some incredible music on it...for those that love the styles.

Posted

^ I don't know if this has been asked, and I'm too lazy to open the link at the moment, but, who is the composer for this one?

sarcasmguy126
Posted (edited)

i love collecting movie soundtracks

i am SO getting this one!!!

...and what a coincidence that it's all Christian groups!

Edited by sarcasmguy126
Posted

and it's awesome about the soundtrack being all christian groups.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...