Good Friday Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I picked Bo, but if I had my way it would be either Anthony Fedorov or Constantine Maroulis.
BeenaBobba Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I didn't really watch the show this season. I was ticked when Mario left, and then all the good people left after him. But out of Bo and Carrie, I'ma go with Carrie.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Bo all the way. Then again, I live in Alabama so I'm partly biased.
Zoecool13 Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Never seen an episode ever. Usually i have better things to do, like cut my toenails, or watch the grass grow in my backyard. Anyone ever hear of the website www.votefortheworst.com - or something like that. They give you their advice on the worst candidate to be voted on to keep. (i think this is how it works... i read about the website in the newspaper)
Ash Wednesday Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Sorry but I'm not down with the whole buttrocker thing. Underwood is a little bit too barbie dollish for me but she's more versatile.
crusader1234 Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I'm all for supporting a 'rocker' - but a 'rocker' doesn't gain respect by singin' Karaoke on the FOX network. So ... yeah.
Andrea348 Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 i'm picked carrie....she's such a sweetie....although bo is good also....either could win and i wouldn't be too upset
BullnaChinaShop Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I like Bo. I got the feeling watching Carrie that she's a robot with a good set of pipes. I've been refering to her as the fembot all season long. Great singer but boring as snot to watch.
homeschoolmom Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Bo Bice is fun to say... I wonder if his middle name is Bobby Bo Bobby Bice Bo Bobby Bice Bo Bobby Bice Bo Bobby Bice
Fides_et_Ratio Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I have this theory about American Idol, and it's worked so far... 1st year: white female 2nd year: black male 3rd year: black female 4th year: white male Thus, the producers (because they really pick) will choose Bo Bice. Sorry to all the Carrie fans, but this was decided LOOOONG ago. LoL.
stargirl3:16 Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Bo all the way. Let's hear Carrie sing a cappella as good as Bo. (I wantd Anthony to win at the beginning though.)
jezic Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 (edited) i don't have any idols, they are outlawed I don't watch tv either so that might make it tough. Edited May 25, 2005 by jezic
Isaiah41:13 Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 I'm not a huge fan of either Bo or Carrie, but since I wanted to vote on here I chose Carrie.
Ash Wednesday Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Actually, that's true. I think I like Hung the best.
marielapin Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Constantine is my favorite. But I hope Bo wins since he's in the final two. This is the first time I have ever watched American Idol. I was impressed by the talent, otherwise, I wouldn't have wasted my time. I am just ticked that Constantine was voted off so early and that Scott stayed due to the losers at votefortheworst.com.
Luthien Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 [img]http://www.theweeklynews.org/Archive_TWN/040422/Hung,%20William.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now