Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is your American Idol?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't vote.
I saw one episode.
I think it is dumb.

Meg

ardillacid
Posted

I was hoping for Constantine the whole way.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I'm happy for Carrie. Goes to show that country girls can go places! :)

KizlarAgha
Posted

My favorite was the guy from the very beginning who never made it out of the tryouts. He sang a Kelly Clarkson song PERFECTLY. And the judges then looked in total shock because he was a man with a really really good female voice. And then Simon made fun of him and made him cry. It was sad. I wanted that guy to win.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...