An Old School Catholic Message Board

Luther And Poo

God Conquers

God Conquers

So I'm reading this book which really portrays Martin Luther in a bad light. It says he had scatalogical battles with the devil where they would throw feces at each other and that Luther would invite the devil to "jump up his anus". Is this true or is it Catholic propaganda (which I'm ok with to a degree)?

Also is it wise to be slamming Luther for this when St. Francis told his discibles to poo in the devil's mouth?

Also is this topic too vulgar? I think so.

God Conquers

I'll remember to add that all important "P" at the end to render the word inofesive! :lol:

hyperdulia again

I think we should all hope and pray that those stories are lies some well-meaning Catholic made up...but now that I think about it wouldn't you throw erm...product at the king of product?

Cure of Ars

I'll remember to add that all important "P" at the end to render the word inofesive! lol_grin.gif

Now that's comidy!

And I don't think anyone can debate against that.

God Conquers

haha! and unintentional too!! Good call on that one Curé! Boy do I feel sheepish!

:lol::):)

Cure of Ars

haha! and unintentional too!! Good call on that one Curé! Boy do I feel sheepish!

:blink:  ;)  :o

You must have been guided by the Spirit. I knew the Holy Ghost had a sense of humor.

God Conquers

It's "Triumph: The Power and Glory of the Catholic Church". I HOPE it's not cultural, although hyper insists it is.