Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 26 2005, 08:09 PM'] Micah relishes spending all his time and being popular on a silly website like Phatmass. The only thing sadder than not being popular at all, is being popular on among internet friends.

Sad. [/quote]
Phazzan! I haven't seen you in forever. Nice to see you!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 26 2005, 06:24 PM'] Well Micah, I recommend you do what I do - abuse prescription drugs until you're either unconscious, dead, or you don't care. [/quote]
No, that would be very upsetting to certain people whom I don't want to make cry ever again.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 26 2005, 09:09 PM'] Micah relishes spending all his time and being popular on a silly website like Phatmass. The only thing sadder than not being popular at all, is being popular on among internet friends.

Sad. [/quote]
I love you, too, Phazzan.

KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 26 2005, 09:21 PM'] No, that would be very upsetting to certain people whom I don't want to make cry ever again. [/quote]
Well you don't have to TELL them...

voiciblanche
Posted

Girls from Louisiana always go for Micah...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 26 2005, 11:07 PM'] Girls from Louisiana always go for Micah... [/quote]
:blush: Yes, eventually. ^_^

Posted

Okay, this is NOT the talk about girls from Lousianna thread... even though I know it makes Micah happy, we are supposed to be reminding him that we love him! That includes, but is not limited to: thanking him for letting you call him at midnight because you got into a fight with your dad (again), any rosaries prayed, holy hours visited and getting his bank account number so you can wire him money ;) . I personally would like to make fun of Micah when he has jowls :whistle:, so any abuse of perscription meds is out. And he has friends in the real world :whistle:, even if some of us had to go home for the summer ;) :D

Catholictothecore
Posted

Prayers, Micah-Rapheal!

Posted (edited)

You have more posts than dUSt!
Edited: in order to actually be what is suppoed to be in this tread (you can see the old comment where it belongs, in that other one)

Edited by iggy
KizlarAgha
Posted

[quote name='iggy' date='May 26 2005, 11:29 PM'] There are all sorts of things they don't tell you when you go on the pill unless you ask... and I bet you anything these women either don't think to ask or are too young to know to ask, and the fact that a lot of the younger people on the pill are on it with the full knowledge and consent of at least their mother. [/quote]
I think you posted on the wrong thread somehow...

Posted

i concur
doo dee doo :whistle:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='iggy' date='May 27 2005, 12:29 AM'] There are all sorts of things they don't tell you when you go on the pill unless you ask... and I bet you anything these women either don't think to ask or are too young to know to ask, and the fact that a lot of the younger people on the pill are on it with the full knowledge and consent of at least their mother. [/quote]
Hmmm...I don't see how that relates to me...

Posted

no, thats information Micah needs to hear :lol: :P

Posted

Micah,

I feel very blessed to have you as such a wonderful friend. although everything may seem very far away from you right now, i want you to know that your faith, love for God and our Blessed Mother, and the way you totally give your care and concern to others has truly been an inspiration to me. Thank you for all the times you listened to me babble on about my fears, worries, and battles with scruples- i know sometimes it seems like i repeat myself alot but you have helped me more than you know. You are a wonderful person Micah, and a beautiful son of God. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help, and that i will be keeping you in my prayers.

Posted

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 26 2005, 08:58 PM'] Phazzan! I haven't seen you in forever. Nice to see you! [/quote]
Get lost! :rolleyes: Just shuddup okay. :rolleyes:

Geez. :rolleyes:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I feel kinda like George Bailey...now if Mr. Potter would just give that money back...

Posted

I don't know who either of those people are :unsure:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='iggy' date='May 27 2005, 01:18 AM'] I don't know who either of those people are :unsure: [/quote]
From [u]It's a Wonderful Life[/u]

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 27 2005, 01:45 AM'] Get lost! :rolleyes: Just shuddup okay. :rolleyes:

Geez. :rolleyes: [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...