Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 12:02 AM'] Moosey... this is the say NICE things about Micah thread, the say mean things one died. [/quote] How did that happen? I can make Moosey say bad things... *takes out bamboo stick*
iggy Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 Now, now, don't make me do something we both might regret!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 12:02 AM'] ...? [/quote] The only other option is that some women would actually find me attractive. :freak:
iggy Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 aaah. Well, no. You could just be visually acceptable... neither too replusive or too attractive.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='May 30 2005, 12:20 AM'] aaah. Well, no. You could just be visually acceptable... neither too replusive or too attractive. [/quote] Well played.
KizlarAgha Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 29 2005, 11:24 PM'] Well played. [/quote] I find Micah to be attractive.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 12:26 AM'] I find Micah to be attractive. [/quote] No offense, that's kinda creepy.
KizlarAgha Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 29 2005, 11:27 PM'] No offense, that's kinda creepy. [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 30 2005, 12:28 AM'] [/quote]
Phazzan Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 Oh don't lie Micah, you know you're a babe! Actually I think Micah is a fraud. If he was cool, visually acceptable and cool there would be no need for him to be so nice and polite all the time. He'd be like me, a mean, vicious, bad boy the world both loves and fears. Except Micah is playing his cards the best way he knows how, by pretending honesty and sincerity but really underneath that visage of love and care lie a vicious wolf ready to sink its teeth into the world and all those unsuspecting individuals. Well played Micah.
KizlarAgha Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='May 29 2005, 11:39 PM'] Oh don't lie Micah, you know you're a babe! Actually I think Micah is a fraud. If he was cool, visually acceptable and cool there would be no need for him to be so nice and polite all the time. He'd be like me, a mean, vicious, bad boy the world both loves and fears. Except Micah is playing his cards the best way he knows how, by pretending honesty and sincerity but really underneath that visage of love and care lie a vicious wolf ready to sink its teeth into the world and all those unsuspecting individuals. Well played Micah. [/quote] Micah makes me cry...
iggy Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 Micah makes everyone cry... kinda like onions, only slightly less smelly
picchick Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 I think that he is very handsome. Micah is a good friend who is willing to listen to you.
iggy Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='May 30 2005, 12:08 AM'] Well, that makes scents. [/quote] OOOH BOOO! golly. Yeah, and he really is quite spiffy (now that he has gone to bed and can no longer defend himself)
Old_Joe Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 I'm trying to use my wittiness to lift his spirits. It's what I do, because usually I don't what to say or even how to say it.
Old_Joe Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 I try to speak from the Heart, but deep down I'm very superficial.
Old_Joe Posted May 30, 2005 Posted May 30, 2005 Of course, I'm just being silly. Is anybody else on? No? I'm all alone. Fine then I'll leave. :leave:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now