An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can I aska question?

Catholictothecore

recently there has been a lot of them. That is alright. There is some stuff that needs to be said.

Phatmass is a good place for it. People are right when they say that it is something that is in the public eye today. If people don't hear the teaching that is true, why wouldn't they believe what is false?

The world is at war, can we stand by and let it fall?

[quote name='KizlarAgha' date='May 28 2005, 07:07 PM'] Well I think sex is gross and genitals are revolting under any circumstances. But these are current issues which need to be dealt with. [/quote]
No they are not.

I mean. Sex is not gross...it is a gift God gave us. It is our duty to use it properly (in marriage ONLY)

If you took physiology I don't think that you would think that the genitals are revolting. God is one smart cookie when he made the body. I think that they are facinating with the rest of the body.

Meg

toledo_jesus

there have been a few sex threads cropping up here and there. there was one in the debate table that must have gotten too explicit cause I can't find it anymore.
I enjoyed having the NFP forum...but that's over at Flyfree now, I think.

lil bull 04

what you are saying is true. these issues are being brought up frequently but we are talking about them because they are in the news and whats wrong with them. we ourselves are not planning on doing any of those things we are using them as examples for how not to live our lives. That and they are current events. I know when I was in high school we talked about current events in our history class so how is talking about it in here any more wrong. I know there are some adults in here and we know not to take the conversation too far.