Catholictothecore Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 Hmm..... Ok, there was this girl I really, really was crushing on. And...(can't believe I'm saying this) I was like, completely annoying to her, and then couldn't stand that she hated me. That was embarresing. Also....OH, I KNOW! I was serving mass, and it was like the first time in a long time. I don't remember how many times I screwed it up, and to make matters worse, my parish preist then loved to joke, so when we were back in the sacristy, I could tell he was just dying to make fun of me. OH! THAT was embarrsing.
Dudette Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [quote]i jsut had most embarassing happen to me last week . i went to go see a movie with a bunch of my friends "the longest yard". anyway nova scotia went through this really gross faze of rain for like three weeks , and it was sunny out for the first time in a LONG LONG TIME that day so i decided to celebrate by wearing my new wrap skirt. everything was going fine until i walked out of the movie , was heading to my friends car and then felt a cool breeze on my bottom. thats right my skirt fell off!!!!! it was soooooo funny. yet sooooo embarassing, one of my friends was actually down on the ground crying with laughter, i was pretty close to it too [/quote] aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is soooo embarrassing! Wrap around skirts are dangerous man! Slips under skirts are ALWAYS helpful, haha, I sometimes wear shorts under wrap arounds.
ardillacid Posted June 10, 2005 Posted June 10, 2005 i gotta a server story. it really sucked once my youth group went camping and our priest came with. we stayed up really late so i was totally fogged out in the morning when we had mass. So Father makes me serve, and when i was getting the water to wash his hands i spilled it all over me. and when it hit the table it was super loud, and it echoed. and everyone was laughing, laughing, laughing. amen and i forgot to ring the bells that sucked i needed mountain dew amen
shortysportychick Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 you know i've been asked that question many times but i never have an answer! nothing embarassing comes to mi.....ooowait a second i got something!!!! the other day i was at my school and i was mad at this guy who i used to like and i was yelling to my friend that this person was the poopiest terd bucket on the planet and my friend made this face and i turned around and he had just walked through the door and heard me say it soooo to cover myself up i proceeded to yell that the devil was the poopiest terd bucket on the planet.............OOOOOO IM SOOOOOO MAD AT HIM!!!!!!!!! :angry:
shortysportychick Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 i mean who just leaves two girls to carry tetherball tires filled with cement when its suposed to be his job!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! lol dani!!
*teen4Christ* Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 lol!! omg that was soooo funny!! and he is such a jerkface....ugh think *J* think *A*
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 omg, who was that guy Caroline (that u were yelling at)??? i don't believe she had a crush on anyone recently!
FranciscanRocker25 Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Jun 1 2005, 12:26 PM']Got a good one. (for the sake of length i'll take out some_) So I'm coming home from adoration at midnight on a friday with some friends. I get pulled over on the freeway by two patrol cars. The cop comes up to my window, and asks me if i've been havin anything to drink that night. I said no. Then he asks me why my car smells like "booze" and why I smell like "booze" and why my breath smells like "booze." How the heck was I supposed to answer? So he asks me to get out of my car. then in an obnoxious voice sorta condescending what will show up on the breathalizer. well a zero, duh. he doesn't believe me and sort of keeps repeating the question until the other cop brings the breathalizer. When it shows up a zero, he finally closed his mouth and went back to his car to confer with cop #2. They come back still convinced i have booze. cop#2 starts sniffing my car, then gets down on his knees and starts sniffing the exhaust, and suggests maybe thats the source. (I still cannot forget how comical he looked down on his knees inhaling exhaust. Then in a condescending all knowing voice again, he asks what they will find when they search the trunk. I tell him a spare tire. So I pop it and of course nothin. so they let me go. through the whole time i wanted to make smart remarks, but I had to be nice because I was speeding and didnt have proof of insureance. [right][snapback]604637[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
shortysportychick Posted June 14, 2005 Posted June 14, 2005 (edited) Edited June 14, 2005 by shortysportychick
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 i bet its Billy noonan... rrrgh this is me im dying to know
*teen4Christ* Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 Don't look ay me I don't know a thing. :unplugged:
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 crud... lol! i knew it! but...why have a crush on a sophomore?!? and not a freshman your own age??
Dudette Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 LOL, you CAN have crushes on people older then you.
sweetpea316 Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 Yes you can! I mean, its not like I have....or do right now...
shortysportychick Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 (edited) no one ever said it was billy!! :angry: Edited June 16, 2005 by shortysportychick
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 no, you're right...no one ever said it was Billy... but dani said he turned into a jerk... so i could only assume that's who you were talking about! Don't get mad....please!
sarcasmguy126 Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 hey Caroline, what movie did u, Dani, and the two megans see?
Ur_CoWgIrL_xo Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 guess who!?!?!?! ok fine ill tell u!! its meg z.!!!!!!!!! lol im on!!!! oh and josh we saw sisterhood of the traveling pants!
*teen4Christ* Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 its sister's of the jeans....gosh!! lol and OMG ITS MEGAN!!!!!! yay!!! wow girl you know how to enter!....i didnt think you would come. ok so now the list of springers....or were springers till they moved. jordan josh justin jacob jole...(sp?) caroline larisa billy rebecca megan dani wow go us!!! and for the record it is totally fine in my book to date or like someone older....*cough*cough* 2-3 years *cough*cough* no one in mind tho....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now