ardillacid Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 actually everyone knew it was the wrong one but you kept reading anyway! lol
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 The show must go on! I couldn't just stop in the middle and go to the next one! That is lector suicide!!! Tom, sigh, I don't know...
ardillacid Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 Umm...you had already commited suicide by reading the wrong one and everyone knew it! even i knew it and i was doing my best to stay awake! you should have just said you were testing father or something
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 9, 2005 Posted September 9, 2005 (edited) Thomas... I got you good with that prank though. : Edited September 9, 2005 by Proud2BCatholic139
missionseeker Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 Mine happened at Mass a few weeks ago It s not the MOST but......... My 3 year old brother pays amazing attention during mass- to everything. So The preist lifts the Host and my brother says (rather loudly) "That's a Big Body Of Christ!!" Luckily I am used to this because he says it alot. But this Sunday he happened to look away when Father broke the Bread and when he looked up he was eating the little piece and Dom says(again rather loudly)"Where did the Body Of Christ go?" Mom told him "Father ate it" [i]"The whole thing?!! Was he hungry?!!"[/i] Iwas totaly unprepared for this and tried to hold in my laughter but I snorted kinda loudly instead then my sister kept looking at me right when I 'd get myself back together so I did it multiple times. then Dad looked at my sister and we three were kind of laughing(were did laugh quitely it was just my snorts that were loud. We were in the third row from the front.
Dudette Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 hahahaha!!!!!! That's so funny! I love it.
missionseeker Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 it was pretty funny. He does things like that ALL the time
Dudette Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 you're a girl right? Sorry for the random question.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 (edited) the most embaressing thing that has ever happened to me would have to be.... hmm.... so many choices..... i think it would have to be getting dumped in public or in front of friends. Edited September 10, 2005 by *lil girl 4 jesus*
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 10, 2005 Posted September 10, 2005 the kind i seem to always end up dating
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:20 PM']you're a girl right? Sorry for the random question. [right][snapback]717738[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My name is Catherine most people call me Cat I don't know why I didn't put that in my last answer
ardillacid Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:43 PM']Thomas... I got you good with that prank though. : [right][snapback]717173[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you cheated, you used someone to do your dirtywork
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:52 PM'] good one missionseeker [right][snapback]717761[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yea, it was great going to get Communion. The preist looked at me reproachfully
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:33 PM']you cheated, you used someone to do your dirtywork [right][snapback]718684[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You are wrong. I thought of everything. I just had Hnasko get your bag. Otherwise, Tom, I rock.
RC_ Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 I once got one of my wheels stuck in a storm drain grate. Somebody saw it and instead of just coming over to help me out, they called the fire department. Three trucks came!
ardillacid Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:58 PM']You are wrong. I thought of everything. I just had Hnasko get your bag. Otherwise, Tom, I rock. [right][snapback]718717[/snapback][/right] [/quote] jen you didn't pull the prank off yourself so you are disqualified
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now