Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whats the most emberassing thing that happened 2 u


Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I love horror movies, they make me laugh!

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I take that as a complement! ;)

Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:35 PM']I take that as a complement!  ;)
[right][snapback]727734[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i am glad
:sumo:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Dude, stop with the sumo. :smokey: :o

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:45 PM']Dude, stop with the sumo.  :smokey:  :o
[right][snapback]727767[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

why it is fun
:sumo::sumo::sumo:

Edited by sidemunch88
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, man, I was yoking! :rolleyes:

Posted

oh
i have a funny joes
LOL
c
:sumo:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I'm really not that funny.... :idontknow:

Posted
[color=330000]I have a baker under my bed.
[/color]
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

dude is that a joke^^

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' date='Sep 17 2005, 08:24 PM'][color=330000]I have a baker under my bed.
[/color]

[right][snapback]727850[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
dude you totaly stole that from tom h
you stealing sumo you
:sumo:
:idontknow:

Posted
[color=330000]I didnt steal that from no one.
I stole it from Fred Randle
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:18 PM']me and tum when to see it is was good
[right][snapback]727700[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And it will be weird forever cause now whenever the ceiling has those tiles i think of the bogeymon :sadder: >:(

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

lol........

Posted

not really its weird

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

mmmmk then.




















*still not getting it*















*glaring at tom for even THINKING the word BLONDE*

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

cuz i know u. and mostly everyone thinks im blonde when i don't get it.....

Posted

well...you must be blonde deep down inside. I know people like that, right jen?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...