sidemunch88 Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 yum mountain dew you can't have any it is so good : : : : : :
BC4Life Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 (edited) heh where should i start... there was this one time where i was riding my bike down a hill, with my skateboard in one hand and i lost control and fell flat on my face. i think some people saw lol. oh yeah, and you cant beat the ol' calling your teacher "mom" Edited September 17, 2005 by BC4Life
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 One time when I was in 10th grade it was volleyball practice. I had really tight shorts on that were not spandex because I forgot my spandex. Anyway, I had an awesome dig, but...guess what!!!! my pants ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the football players who were my brother's age saw. I wasn't embarassed, I laughed, but it was still embarassing.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 aaa! ^^ with the kind of friends i have i would never have been able to live that down
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 I almost got into the wrong persons car because I thought it was my mom and I thought it was my mom and the car drove away. It was dark out though. I was scared.
sidemunch88 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 ok it is kinda dark right now jen are you afraind of the dark
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 [quote name='sidemunch88' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:05 PM']ok it is kinda dark right now jen are you afraind of the dark [right][snapback]727641[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Si
sidemunch88 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 don't cry jen if you need help go hide under your covers
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 I would, but I forgot my flashlight.
sidemunch88 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 hahahaha NO flash light the boggy man is going to get you
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 oo have any of y'all seen that movie? i wanna see it so bad but i think i would get like totaly freaked lol :
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 I saw Candy Man. Now, that freaked me out!
sidemunch88 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 me and tum when to see it is was good
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 When Tum and I saw Red Eye, we were laughing the whole time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now