Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whats the most emberassing thing that happened 2 u


Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

*sigh* i am not blonde. in fact everyone insists myhair is black, when its just very dark brown....

Posted

deep down inside you are blonde

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted
:furious: :censored:
Posted
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
you=blonde its ok i know a mexican
*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted
:censored: :censored: :censored:
:furious: :furious:

:madrant: :madrant:
Posted

whoa are you racist or something?
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

no im not racist
and neither aM I BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:26 PM']no im not racist
and neither aM I BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]729938[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

how do i know you aren't lying out of embarassment of me being right? :blink: :smokey: :) :ninja: :saint: :ohno: :sweat:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:18 PM']:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
:lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol:
you=blonde its ok i know a mexican
[right][snapback]729912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm talking to Mart right now on the phone...He says that's his line...he knows a mexican.He got that from Steubenville North from your cousin Paul...The Mexican
:sumo:

(HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) From Jen

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:38 PM']how do i know you aren't lying out of embarassment of me being right? :blink:  :smokey:  :)  :ninja:  :saint:  :ohno:  :sweat:
[right][snapback]729959[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i would post a pic of me but i don't have a recent one..... :P:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:13 PM']well...you must be blonde deep down inside. I know people like that, right jen?
[right][snapback]729896[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Uh...sure Tom... :unsure: Yeah... :D: :D: :D:
If you are referring to the Mexican, I am :lol_roll:
If you are referring to me, I am :lol_roll:
If you are referring to yourself I am :lol_roll:

Tom's a blonde, I'm a blonde, the Mexican is blonde (LOL!) Mart is a strawberry blonde...Everyone is blonde...Hey Katie, why don't you be blonde?

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

i don't wanna be blonde though.... i want to be pink :D: !!!! lol i am so seriously trying to dye my hair pink....when i do i will post a pic of me on here....

Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 19 2005, 03:42 PM']i would post a pic of me but i don't have a recent one..... :P:
[right][snapback]730159[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
she has to color her hair first then she will take a piture of herselfe

  • 3 weeks later...
missionseeker
Posted

I love this thread and refuse to sit in the big red chair and watch it DIE!

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

One night I was dropping Mart home from a get-together in late August and here is what happened...

I was crying because I was upset with a lot of stuff and then, I was heading south back to Webster and I didn't want to do that so I made a "legal" u-turn back to Lakeville.
Well, I was going the speed limit, but all of the sudden this cop starts to follow me.
I thought, "I did nothing wrong, I'm ok. He is probably following another person."
Well, just to do the test, I took a back road but he followed me, and then he turned on his lights.
"NO!!!!"
I rolled down my window and he shined the flashlight in my face.
I asked,
"Officer, what did I do wrong?"
He looked at me and he laughed.
I was confused.
He asked,
"How much did you have to drink tonight?"
I said none. (I don't drink)
He didn't beleive me so I said,
"Do you want me to give you a breathalizer test?"
He just walked away and I thought he was going to call my parents.
He asked for my license, but I forgot it, but here is what he said,
"Oh, that's ok you forgot your license."
I was crying because of situations and me being pulled over for the first time.
He let me off the hook and I was free to go without a ticket.
But it was funny.

Posted
[color=330000]That is the craziest thing I have ever heard of in my entire life!
[/color]
Posted

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Sep 19 2005, 04:05 PM']
If you are referring to the Mexican, I am  :lol_roll:
If you are referring to me, I am  :lol_roll:
If you are referring to yourself I am  :lol_roll:

[right][snapback]730192[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

so you are blonde if i'm talking about the mexican have you been drinking :wine: :idontknow:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 10 2005, 10:30 AM']so you are blonde if i'm talking about the mexican have you been drinking :wine: :idontknow:
[right][snapback]752595[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This post didn't make much sense...

I'm confused. :idontknow: :huh:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 10 2005, 10:30 AM']so you are blonde if i'm talking about the mexican have you been drinking :wine: :idontknow:
[right][snapback]752595[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Don't you remember we called her blonde at heart because of her life decisions???? :idontknow: :mellow:

That was like a month ago.

Someone has been on something... :smokey:

Posted

My most embarrasing moment, i got loocked in a coach bus bathroom and started screaming when i was in fifth grade :blush:

Also, at Workcamp, i went in the back of a truck to get a certain tool i needed, and i was talking to a friend of mine, i turned around and she wasnt' there, and one of my other friends was, i totally felt like i was talking to myself. But i look back on it and laugh. :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...