An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abortion is funny?

KobeScott8

Don John of Austria

[quote name='Qoheleth' date='May 30 2005, 12:14 PM'] How can you fight something like that? If people will not be moved by images of mutilated children, what will move them? It's terrifying, really--people who can not be touched by appeals to common humanity. [/quote]
[quote]How can you fight something like that? If people will not be moved by images of mutilated children, what will move them?[/quote]

A 12 gauge?

+joyfulnoise+

+M

let me guess...they burn churches in their spare time?!??
Oh dear goodness!
The stupidity of some people just floors me! Praise God for your faith and perseverance KS8!! You may have been the first person to ever show them the truth! They don't believe b/c they don't want to. They know that as soon as they accept the facts, they won't be able to hide under their rocks anymore... :ph34r: b/c once you know, you will be held accountable. "A nation that kills its own children is a nation without hope." -Pope John Paul II the GReat. Well, just think..maybe they'll be famous pro-lifers some day. (Like 'Roe', Norma McCorvy, who is now actively pro-life!!) Yea, I'm with Didacus...try a one-liner like...If Mary had been pro-choice, we wouldn't have Christmas!!!

+LoVeInChRiSt
ErikaTherese+