Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who here is going into what grade?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ill be a Senior next year ,thank God it will be over with ,I will have survived the Seton Homeschooling program ,sheesh !!

Posted

hey I plan on finishing grade 12 next year too......we'll see. rock on though! ^_^

*teen4Christ*
Posted

ricky your going to be done early?

*teen4Christ*
Posted

thats his name...he is a coolieo homeschooler

dont worry you will learn alot of peoples names... :)

lifeteenchick527
Posted

JUNIOR (in hs) class of 2007!! yayayay~~~good timez
uperclassmen

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

*teen4Christ*
Posted

lol go girl go

Posted

i no a lot of names, but i dont no them.....*help*?

InCircles' brother
Posted

im going into 13th grade... i just graduated... '05

Posted

same here. I just graduated as well :cool:

homeschoolmom
Posted

fourth grade .... and first grade....


... as the teacher, of course.

Posted

i guess you can say im going into 14th grade.

Posted

I just graduated... wow... feels good to say that! :cool: :graduate:

Posted

yall are so much older than me...well, sorta. im goin into 9th.

*teen4Christ*
Posted

lol congrats to everybody

shortysportychick
Posted

lucky ducks!! i wanna graduate soon but it aint happenin for four more yrs!

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

[quote name='disturbedxfairy' date='Jun 10 2005, 02:41 PM']i'm going into the... 15th grade? :P junior in college

i'm old...
[right][snapback]608839[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Don't worry, I'll be a junior in college too, so you aren't [i]totally[/i] alone.

lifeteenchick527
Posted

haha good timez.... congrats to all of yall who just graduated :)

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

LiL Kat Said
Posted

[quote name='lifeteenchick527' date='Jun 22 2005, 07:24 PM']JUNIOR (in hs) class of 2007!! yayayay~~~good timez
uperclassmen

God Bless
LTC :hearts:
[right][snapback]619881[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


wooo! yeAh upperclassmen!!!

I'm gonna be a junior! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...