An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who here is going into what grade?

justin165243

[quote name='magenna*' date='Jun 26 2005, 02:25 PM']yall are so much older than me...well, sorta. im goin into 9th.
[right][snapback]624567[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

me too!!! yay!!!

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Jun 22 2005, 06:49 PM']ricky your going to be done early?
[right][snapback]619835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nope ,Im not going to be done early . I was a Junior this past year and will end with Senior year next year .

Seniors Rock !!! :cool:

when I graduate, I'll be old enough to vote!
so it'll be b-day then votting!! woohoo!! :cheer:

Edited by Christie_M

Same here dudette ,good luck to both of us . As I said before ,they really need to make a "I survived Seton" bumper sticker .

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

im going into 10th grade and im going to RHODE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incase you haven't noticed or haven't read the Regnum Cristi thread (which u better read) im EXTREMELY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT IM BEING VERY COOL ABOUT IT... :cool: :P ;) ^_^

Im going into my second year of College :D. Made some big life changing decisions and im looking forward to becoming a Carpenter. Pray for me St. Joseph

God Bless You All,
Sean

Sophomore year of college! Woo hoo!!! Next year, I'm going to College of St. Mary I can't wait! :D