Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Smoking and the Gift of Life


Recommended Posts

Noel's angel
Posted

of course. I admire anyone who can give up smoking.

sweetpea316
Posted

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 21 2005, 02:20 PM']Technically, wouldnt smoking be linked to suicide, since you choose to smoke and damage yourself?
[right][snapback]618300[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
There's a big difference between association and causation.

...darn Statistics class...I read that and it was like one of my test questions...couldn't help it... :mellow:

Noel's angel
Posted

lol

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='Jun 22 2005, 06:40 AM']My family history, lets see...

Weak lungs, heart disease, cancer, insanity (no joke), my sister has a genetic desease that has a long name I could never learn, hair loss, alcoholism, good looks and intellignece and a few others...

should I worry about all this?
[right][snapback]618862[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

With the first three, yes I would.

Next question: how old are you?

toledo_jesus
Posted

I smoke a pipe. It's my mouth I'll have to worry about, not my lungs.

Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jun 22 2005, 11:20 PM']With the first three, yes I would.

Next question:  how old are you?
[right][snapback]620173[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

31 years old...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...