Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://homepage.mac.com/spxyouthgroup/.cv/spxyouthgroup/Sites/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-06-08%2011.12.43%20-0700/Image-66868FE4D84811D9.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg[/img]

with flash

[img]http://homepage.mac.com/spxyouthgroup/.cv/spxyouthgroup/Sites/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2005-06-08%2011.12.43%20-0700/Image-66869EA3D84811D9.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg[/img]
with no flash

paul is my uncle who died in Vietnam, but his body has never been recovered. he died in 1971.

sean (not pronounced "shawn") is my brother that died when he was three (born/died before i was born 1967-1970).

both deaths were/are great tragedies for my family, that's why i chose to have the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart in between the names.

Posted

Very nice. It is always important to remember those whom we loved and has left us, this helps us find purpose in life.

I am certain you are one with great purpose...

When I have the chance, maybe I will post my tattoo... but mine does not have half the meaning of yours. Maybe I will post it on a different thread...

Posted

Wow... very nice.

How long have you had it?

Posted

i just got it about 4 weeks ago.

Posted

Very cool, Lil Red - my tattoo partner in crime... :ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='inDEED' date='Jun 20 2005, 11:35 AM']Very cool, Lil Red - my tattoo partner in crime... :ph34r:
[right][snapback]616911[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

;) you know it :ph34r:

sweetpea316
Posted

Oooh that is cool. :cool: Very nice.

franciscanheart
Posted

i like it a lot :)

Posted

It's great. :) What a wonderful meaning too.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

that is very cool - very nice

catholicapmom
Posted

That's awesome! I'm sorry for your family's loss, tho.

Posted

thats cool red-

did it hurt?

Posted

lilred, i don't mean to get off topic, but whenever i see your screen name, it makes me think about my school.

DemonSlayer
Posted

Not bad.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Question of the day: Does Carrie want a second tattoo?

I do and I don't. I would love to get a rosary tattoo. But on the other hand, I don't know if I'm ready for a second one just yet.

Hmmm...

Posted

YES! She does!

I wish I had the $$$ for another one...

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Jul 1 2005, 07:47 AM']Question of the day:  Does Carrie want a second tattoo? 

I do and I don't.  I would love to get a rosary tattoo.  But on the other hand, I don't know if I'm ready for a second one just yet.

Hmmm...
[right][snapback]629247[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


[quote name='inDEED' date='Jul 1 2005, 10:01 AM']YES! She does!

I wish I had the $$$ for another one...
[right][snapback]629311[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i agree with inDEED, i think you do! ;) course, i just love mine, so i'm a little biased! :P

Posted

I absolutely love the one that I have now too. It's very small and wasn't painful at all.

I'm going to start doing some research and looking for pictures of rosaries that I like. And also start doing a little price shopping as well. I'm going to need to save up a little bit but it'll be more than worth it!

:)

Posted

[quote name='inDEED' date='Jul 1 2005, 01:01 PM']YES! She does!

I wish I had the $$$ for another one...
[right][snapback]629311[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


We should start a "PMer Tattoo" collection. We'll all contribute and get new tats by turns. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...