An Old School Catholic Message Board

ever had this happen?

Old_Joe

i asked a question is no one going to answer? and noel angel you shuld know by now that random is what i do best

[quote name='karin' date='Jun 25 2005, 02:13 PM']ok so cats inbreed....

so like if you were a cat and you father was your brother would that make your brother your daughters grandfather?
[right][snapback]623238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yes? that is as confusing as "i'm my own grandpa"

i was thinking about that but i dont get the whole i am my own grandpa but i can see the your brotehr being you daughters grandpa and it is kinda sick and really gross

[quote name='iggy' date='Jun 25 2005, 02:22 PM']yes?  that is as confusing as "i'm my own grandpa"
[right][snapback]623268[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

but that actually works out. Although if you think if that's weird, I once heard Fr. Hazuka sing that song. :blink:

yeah ok that is weird i was just thinking about that as i got ready for bed a 3 am this morning and thought i woudl share my amazingly deep early morning thoughts with all yall

[quote name='karin' date='Jun 25 2005, 02:24 PM']i was thinking about that but i dont get the whole i am my own grandpa but i can see the your brotehr being you daughters grandpa and it is kinda sick and really gross
[right][snapback]623272[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

well, actually, i'm my own grandpa isn't [i]that[/i] bad

a man marries a woman with a daughter. the father of the man falls in love with the widow's daughter, and they get married. so he is now the father-in-law of his father, making him his own grandpa

because her parents werent creative thats all and on the day of her brithd theywere given a little red riding hood and so they named her that... before she was called that they were considering the name cleopatra