Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Hey! We were talking about food...

Posted

hahaha, i just noticed your sig, HSmom -- l love it!!!

Posted

well, it was more NA telling us what the the food she was eating really was

homeschoolmom
Posted

I like Scrabble... :rolleyes:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Pyx is my new favorite Scrabble word. :)

Posted

oooh, that is a good word hehe, ooh the scheming- what does it mean?

homeschoolmom
Posted

It's the little container that is used to carry the Eurcharist to the sick. :)

Posted

is it in the official scrabble dictionary?

Posted

yep, and it's a blessing and honor to be able to use one!!!! and yeah, pyx is a very cool word -- don't know if i would have even thought of using it for scrabble! great conversation starter!

homeschoolmom
Posted

I don't know, but it's in my regular dictionary, so I'm guessing it is....

Posted (edited)

goes to check her official dictionary


yep, it is officially legit, and with its real definition

Edited by iggy
homeschoolmom
Posted
:clap:
homeschoolmom
Posted

Alright. The kids are asleep... so, I'm going to go not clean...

phatcatholic
Posted

fyi: to make "pyx" plural u just add an "s", not an "-es". pretty cool, i think, but then again, i'm a nerd :unsure:

btw, i'll beat anyone here at scrabble

Catholictothecore
Posted

(getting back on tittle topic)

Uhh.....I find girls who love God more than me attractive.







But it helps if, ya know, they love me too.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 25 2005, 09:19 PM']fyi: to make "pyx" plural u just add an "s", not an "-es". pretty cool, i think, but then again, i'm a nerd :unsure:

btw, i'll beat anyone here at scrabble
[right][snapback]623782[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]



Oh, I hate spelling exceptions... :angry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...