Catholictothecore Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SCRABBLE SHOWDOWN! (play for 15 minutes and loses spectacularly)
Carnanc Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 scrabble is a crazy game once you start trying to memorize long lists of 2 and 3 letter words.
Catholictothecore Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 Uhh.....did ya know ya can't spell s-c-r-a-b-b-l-e in Srcabble?
sweetpea316 Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 25 2005, 05:53 AM']Me, sweetpea and karin. They are my best friends. Who have you got the hots for? [right][snapback]622753[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aww, I'm flattered! I like CTTC's answer also...except for the male gender in my case... :wub: Edited June 26, 2005 by sweetpea316
franciscanheart Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 25 2005, 09:19 PM']fyi: to make "pyx" plural u just add an "s", not an "-es". pretty cool, i think, but then again, i'm a nerd btw, i'll beat anyone here at scrabble [right][snapback]623782[/snapback][/right] [/quote] whatever.
Catholictothecore Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 uhh.....DON'T READ INTO THIS, but D(squeak, screech, squeak)e is kinda my best friend. Whatever. Am I pathetic that I've never meet one of my best friends?
franciscanheart Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jun 25 2005, 10:20 PM']uhh.....DON'T READ INTO THIS, but D(squeak, screech, squeak)e is kinda my best friend. Whatever. Am I pathetic that I've never meet one of my best friends? [right][snapback]623843[/snapback][/right] [/quote] no. i hadnt met in person one of my best friends. its awesome when you finally do.
iggy Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jun 25 2005, 10:16 PM']Uhh.....did ya know ya can't spell s-c-r-a-b-b-l-e in Srcabble? [right][snapback]623838[/snapback][/right] [/quote] that isn't true, you just have to use letters that are already on the board v a scrabble e Edited June 26, 2005 by iggy
homeschoolmom Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 When we were first married, HSdad and I played scrabble a lot. I knew we'd been playing it too much when one morning he asked me to fix scrabbled eggs. I said, "what?" and he said it again. I cracked up and asked him if he meant "scrambled" eggs... and he compaired "scrabble" and "scrambled" and realized that he, in fact, did want scrambled eggs. Then we switched to cards.
iggy Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 :rotfl: we kinda got scrabbled out, which is bad because my grandpa and his wife have made friends with a scrabble pro in hopes of womping us
Dudette Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 ^ awwww Meg, now I want some Soda bread! Thanks! soooo good.
franciscanheart Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 26 2005, 05:59 AM']anyone wanna play me? [right][snapback]624089[/snapback][/right] [/quote] shh..... just sit in the corner. everything will be alright.
iggy Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 but corners are pointy... he could hit his head on someting
Old_Joe Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 I would love to get the chance to play Scrabble and get the Triple Word score on Zygote. My bro-in-law's sister (I guess that would make her my sister-in-law.) keeps a record of high-scoring words in the game box.
iggy Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 the letters needed to spell Zygote are not all that common
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now