Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, anyone going to World Youth Day this year?

Posted

Oh my soul! Am I ever excited!!! hehe. You?

Posted

I'm really excited, I can't wait

Posted

i'm trying to do all the airfare... but I still can't wait.

Posted

are all your arrangements made?
How long are you guys staying? I can't wait. :D

Posted

yes! Everything is done! I'll be in Germany from August 6th to August 23rd. :cool:

Posted

I'll be there the 2nd, though the 21st!

Posted (edited)

have a great time all that are going! and Godbless you on your way!

Edited by Cat Germ
Posted

coolness! I'm super excited! :D

Posted

somebody! anybody!

Take me with you!

Posted

sorry.......suitcase isn't big enough. :P

sweetpea316
Posted

Hehe.. is it big enough to stuff me into?? ^_^

DemonSlayer
Posted

I'll be going on the 10th.

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 29 2005, 01:54 PM']yes! Everything is done! I'll be in Germany from August 6th to August 23rd. :cool:
[right][snapback]627385[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Are you going with the Hali diocese?

Posted

nope, I'm too young.

photosynthesis
Posted

i'm not going... *sigh* but I really want to.

prayers for all of you who are going though!

Posted

heyyyyyyoooooo 8th-22nd rome to cologne baby here i come!!! :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...