Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chocaholics Anon


Recommended Posts

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jul 14 2005, 04:52 PM']hehe one day i had four liters. it was cool cuz i stayed up on phatmass really late :D
[right][snapback]643554[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Posted

yeah that was the only time mountain dew ever really kept me up, normally i'm somewhat immune

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

lol ^_^

Posted

yeah :beer:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

ha

geetarplayer
Posted

I love DARK chocolate!

Milk chocolate is alright.

White chocolate doesn't even count.

-Mark

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='Jul 23 2005, 02:45 PM']I love DARK chocolate!

Milk chocolate is alright.

White chocolate doesn't even count.

-Mark
[right][snapback]655897[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I totally agree! How can they even call white Chocolate chocolate?

Posted

I'm a girl......that is not addicted to chocolate, yes I know. There is something in chocolate that girls are addicted to. Every girl but me.

LiL Kat Said
Posted

hahaha i just saw this thread and i had to laugh

mostly because i try not to eat alot of chocolate (even though i LOVE it! haha)

...you see, my best friend is deadly allergic to chocolate. :stretcher: :rip:


no joke :ohno:

she's anaphalactic allergic... :idontknow: iono the scientific meaning but whenever she eats chocolate her throat swells up and she will literally suffocate to death. So she carries around an epipen thing. (but she usually doesnt have it)

and knowing me and my a.d.d. self, i ALWAYS forget and try to like give her chocolate...i'm like here have an oreo! and she like screams hahahha

it's funny.....cuz i'm like her bff and i always forget...oops haha

but neways i love chocolate! :lol:


:pirate: Kathleen

MissScripture
Posted

Allergic? To Chocolate? I don't think I'd survive! :weep: :sadder:
I love chocolate! :love:

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i love choclate dark is awsome

Posted

Mmmm....chocolate! did you know that stressed spelled backwords is desserts?

LiL Kat Said
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' date='Jul 28 2005, 11:04 AM']Allergic? To Chocolate? I don't think I'd survive! :weep:  :sadder:
I love chocolate! :love:
[right][snapback]662419[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i know! and she's like and i love chocolate! and i'm like...umm....how did you ever try it?? and she was like oh when i was 5 i ate some and it was soo good! then i started suffocation :) hahahaha i'm like uhhhh ok.
hahahahaha she's funnie
but i don't know if i could not have chocolate!

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Jul 29 2005, 01:34 AM']Mmmm....chocolate! did you know that stressed spelled backwords is desserts?
[right][snapback]663402[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

haha that's awesome!!! it's like problem--> solution :lol:


:pirate: Kathleen

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i could eat choclate allday

geetarplayer
Posted

me too i love choclate

Posted

I got a bag of M&Ms for my graduation....yum...

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Jul 29 2005, 01:34 AM']Mmmm....chocolate! did you know that stressed spelled backwords is desserts?
[right][snapback]663402[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
omg koolio!!! :shock: :D: :D: :D: :lol: :drool:

Posted

yeah..I have a funny joke about that. If you want, I can PM it to you....or I could post it up!

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

pm me if ya want or do both! :D:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...