sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 it is WOW i did not know that i like the monkey :coagulated milk:
CrossCuT Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [color=330000]Wow Matt Nice pic! HAHA [/color]
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 THANKS I HAVE A GOOD PERSONAL PHOTO TOO GO :coagulated milk: and messed up hair
Christie_M Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 you almost looked like Frodo from LOTR!! lol
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP WOW YOU ARE RIGHT
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 WHY DID YOU DON"T i will CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP CARP HOLY CARP
Christie_M Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 then I will just listen to muzic to drown out the bad things you say! lol
sidemunch88 Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 GOOD ONE I LIKE HOW I USE SMILIES FOR EVERY THING
Christie_M Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 noo, this is Tom---> <---- and this is me. we're twins, member? this is you ---> :coagulated milk: :
sidemunch88 Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 (edited) why is tom-------> ???? i am glad i am :coagulated milk: Edited October 9, 2005 by sidemunch88
Christie_M Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 b/c and are brothers. only I'm a girl...but we're twins. lol
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 If I had a twin that would be awesome.... :cool! Twice the more of me? Isn't that awesome?
Christie_M Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 I don't think the world can handle another you!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 Why not? Is that a good or bad thing?
Christie_M Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 it's a good thing..then everyone will be talking to your twin and not you!! see?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now