inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 More often than not, I find myself reading threads by certain internet geeks here on Phatmass... I gotta say, I always get a kick outta [b]hot stuff[/b]'s posts... [b]hot stuff[/b] - I tip my hat off to you...Even IF I'm WAY cooler a poster...
FranciscanRocker25 Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 (edited) i agree.. jaimes posts are pretty funny Edited June 30, 2005 by FranciscanRocker25
Dudette Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 LOL hahaha, hmm.....I really have no clue.... sweetpea316, her's are cool and nice.
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jun 30 2005, 10:56 AM']I don't like favoritism. [right][snapback]628415[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Typical reply of someone who always got picked last in gym class...
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Jun 30 2005, 11:12 AM']Phazzan gets my vote... [right][snapback]628431[/snapback][/right] [/quote] T-BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrie Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 I've always loved mmmerf's posts. Though he hasn't been around much lately.
photosynthesis Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:19 PM']Typical reply of someone who always got picked last in gym class... [right][snapback]628442[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ouch! that was hostile. "My brothers, show no partiality as you adhere to the faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ." - St. James 2:1
Carrie Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:30 PM'] ouch! that was hostile. "My brothers, show no partiality as you adhere to the faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ." - St. James 2:1 [right][snapback]628458[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm sure inDEED was just playing around.
photosynthesis Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:31 PM']I'm sure inDEED was just playing around. [right][snapback]628461[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's all good.
Carrie Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:33 PM']:tiphat: What did happen to mmmerf? [right][snapback]628464[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not sure. His wife was pregnant, I remember that. But he's been gone awhile.
mulls Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 (edited) being one who practices nepotism, and not having any children, i like my posts the best. Edited June 30, 2005 by mulls
Carrie Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='mulls' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:49 PM']being one who practices nepotism, and not having any children, i like my posts the best. [right][snapback]628490[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Didacus Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 Although I haven't been around all that long just yet, CAM42 will have to have my vote. Of special note: Anyone who can post in french coherently... hot stuff Ayolisus BrotherAdam And of course, LittleLes (think this guy is the same guy that posts as CAM42? - just a thought) and cmotherofpirl who voted for my top 10 list in the things men need thread!
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jun 30 2005, 11:33 AM']It's all good. [right][snapback]628465[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now