Lil Red Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 the question should be "which avatar do you get a kick out of?" and my answer would be: inDEED's!
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 30 2005, 12:20 PM']the question should be "which avatar do you get a kick out of?" and my answer would be: inDEED's! [right][snapback]628540[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You have my money?
Brother Adam Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:02 PM'] And of course, LittleLes (think this guy is the same guy that posts as CAM42? - just a thought) [right][snapback]628513[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Socrates Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jun 30 2005, 02:38 PM'] [right][snapback]628556[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Actually, I think I was one who first suggested that LittleLes was Cam's alter-ego - way back.
Lil Red Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:37 PM']You have my money? [right][snapback]628555[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah, although it seemed like it was short a few $$$ hmmmmm!!
sweetpea316 Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:11 PM']LOL hahaha, hmm.....I really have no clue.... sweetpea316, her's are cool and nice. [right][snapback]628428[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aww gee thanks! I'd have to agree with you on that one.
lifeteenchick527 Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 haha... with the biase that i know him... philippes.... God Bless LTC :hearts:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 If you can't figure out who my favorite Phatmasser is, you need to get your head checked
Dudette Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jun 30 2005, 05:11 PM']Aww gee thanks! I'd have to agree with you on that one. [right][snapback]628585[/snapback][/right] [/quote] hahaha.
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:04 PM']yeah, although it seemed like it was short a few $$$ hmmmmm!! [right][snapback]628578[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's a quote from Rounders...
Jaime Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 30 2005, 03:17 PM']If you can't figure out who my favorite Phatmasser is, you need to get your head checked [right][snapback]628593[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well now I'm blushing!! What would your husband say? inDEED thanks for the props as well!! I'm flattered! Oh and I totally agree that you are way way cooler than I am! Edited June 30, 2005 by jaime
karin Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 well i think that my post are the best the funniest cleverest.... smartest greatness... need i go on? i dont think so i dont want to make yall feel bad
inDEED Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:17 PM']If you can't figure out who my favorite Phatmasser is, you need to get your head checked [right][snapback]628593[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is it ME??? Ahh...thanks, Mrs. Brother Adam!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now