Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

JMJTina is in the Hospital


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ay Dios mio.

Lots of prayers going your way today, and please keep us updated! :(

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I just saw this...prayers!

Posted

Prayers.

franciscanheart
Posted

Praying!!

lifeteenchick527
Posted

prayers most definately!!
Trust in God's will over your own... its hard... but this will work out for God's greater glory


God Bless
LTC :hearts:

Posted

Prayers, of course.

This must be terrifying for all involved! I'll be watching for updates.

God Conquers
Posted

I'll be praying for her too!

God, be with your suffering children.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Thank you SO much all of you! for all the prayers for Tina and our fam

They already put in one pint of blood (shes actually going to need lots more) and she already has energy back! She seems to be feeling better now that she's getting blood (they had to take out her old blood and put in new blood).

The only thing that is still scary and is unknown is her liver which we're not sure how bad she is internally.

Thank you all for your prayers!!!! I will probably be going to see her today and will definitely give her this thread to see!!!!!!!!!! So if you want to add on a message go ahead--she'll be getting it today.

I know she'll appreciate knowing all you here are praying!!

God bless and keep her in your prayers!! That everything ends well!!!

[b]And that we find out whats wrong because the doctors dont know yet......[/b]

Posted

Glad to hear she's doing a little better! I just saw this and I will continue to pray for her. :)

lifeteenchick527
Posted

its good to hear that shes okay...


Trust in God's will... and we will be praying and we :wub: you


God Bless and many prayers
LTC :hearts:

CatholicAndFanatical
Posted

flowery thank you for the update!

I just saw this thread too and immediatly started praying.

Tell her we are thinking of her and still praying. I will offer a rosary for her and you and your family today.

Hang in there!

keep us posted if you can.

God Bless

marielapin
Posted

You can count Jared and I down for prayers and support. Please keep us updated!!

Posted

I'll be praying for Tina at mass today. I'm sure God has many more plans for her.

Posted

hope she gets well
tell her to hang in there
prayers

theculturewarrior
Posted

prayers. Definitely.

Posted

She has my prayers!!! (Tina was the one who introduced me to Phatmass.) Hope she gets wel!!

Posted

I just now saw this thread, as I've hardly been online all day. I'm praying for Tina big-time!

MilesChristi
Posted

I will pray a Rosary for her tonight.

Posted

my goodness!!! Prayers!!! I'll say a rosary for her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...