An Old School Catholic Message Board

St. Paul's Outreach

Fides_et_Ratio

i never heared of it but am, well person to person am anti-social most of the time. till i get to know you, its just EZer on the phone or the net idk y

Are you homesechooled ,because I am and a lot of people think Im sheltered and anti social ,yet Im not ,Im just shy ,there is a diff.

no am not, am shy and i dont like to talk (i like to hear what people have to say till i have something to say lol) well in person

PS rick have u seen Rush Hour

u know when jackie says "Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking. You seem as if you like to talk. I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of shinobi they are. Carter: What the hell did you just say?"

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='Semperviva' date='Jul 17 2005, 01:07 AM']SPO
in minnesota is
................................AMAZINGĀ  I LOVE IT !
GO!
IT ROX, I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE
U TOTALY SHOULD GO ..THE PPL ARE SO SO HOLY IT BLEW ME AWAY...TOTALLY

RIGHT ON ...HAHAHA :lol:
[right][snapback]646140[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm in Ohio... our new bishop used to be involved with it as well in MN, I think...

anyone know anything about the other chapters of it?

What do they do?

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Jul 17 2005, 11:21 AM'][url="http://www.spoweb.org/"]http://www.spoweb.org/[/url]

here is their website.
[right][snapback]646359[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yeah, I found that much. but nothing happens when I click on the columbus, ohio chapter.

I have nothing but praise (but not worship) for the MN chapter. If the OH group is anything like the MN one, highly recommended. Very doctrinally orthodox, committed Catholics.

[quote name='kaidoh' date='Jul 17 2005, 12:52 AM']u know when jackie says "Not being able to speak is not the same as not speaking. You seem as if you like to talk. I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it easier to find out how full of shinobi they are. Carter: What the hell did you just say?"
[right][snapback]646207[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I dont really like talking to people I dont know,its awkward ,I first need to get warmed up to them.