Theologian in Training Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Aug 16 2005, 05:45 PM']Should be on in the next night or 2... [right][snapback]686855[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, I missed a couple of episodes. This is the only time that I am missing my Media Center. At least then, I could record them. I wonder when he is going to release them on DVD. I know he has already released his stage shows on DVD. Darn, I wish I saw it
Aloysius Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I had this dream that I met this guy and he was going to show us his levetation stuff and I was gonna try to figure out how he did it. so first he goes over and hooks himself up to this really thick obvious cable and it lifts him up, and I'm all in shock. and then when he gets back down there's some stage guy laughing in the background and he's like "just kidding." so then he was gonna show me how he really did it, and it turned out to be this wierd way he jumped that while he was up in the air he moved his legs up so they didn't move as he fell down by the force of gravity. and then I was all psyched cause I started doing it and making people think I could levetate.
Theologian in Training Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 18 2005, 10:25 PM']I had this dream that I met this guy and he was going to show us his levetation stuff and I was gonna try to figure out how he did it. so first he goes over and hooks himself up to this really thick obvious cable and it lifts him up, and I'm all in shock. and then when he gets back down there's some stage guy laughing in the background and he's like "just kidding." so then he was gonna show me how he really did it, and it turned out to be this wierd way he jumped that while he was up in the air he moved his legs up so they didn't move as he fell down by the force of gravity. and then I was all psyched cause I started doing it and making people think I could levetate. [right][snapback]689699[/snapback][/right] [/quote] umm...interesting
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 Did you see it, Theo? It was the one where he was "reading" people's minds? I wasn't buyin' it... The levitating one is STILL #1!!!!!!!!
prose Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I like his filler tricks, but the big ones never really impress me either.
Theologian in Training Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:08 PM']Did you see it, Theo? It was the one where he was "reading" people's minds? I wasn't buyin' it... The levitating one is STILL #1!!!!!!!! [right][snapback]690424[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, but I really wish I did. I wish there was a place to go to get recorded shows legally. I wonder what happened to BitTorrent. Anyway, I am actually in the process of learning how that is done, so I am curious to know his approach. Darn it. I did manage to "find" the one where he was a human candle. I never saw that whole thing, boy that was cool.
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 BitTorrent is still very much alive, my friend... Yeah, the candle one was AWESOME - I'll definitely admit to that...
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Aug 19 2005, 09:55 AM']I like his filler tricks, but the big ones never really impress me either. [right][snapback]690478[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Theologian in Training Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I wish I did not have a broken Media Center....stupid gateway. Anyway, what was the latest one about?
Theologian in Training Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 BTW, I heard the next one is going to be the one where he catches a bullet in his mouth. Ought to be crazy
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Aug 19 2005, 10:22 AM']I wish I did not have a broken Media Center....stupid gateway. Anyway, what was the latest one about? [right][snapback]690503[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He was "reading" people's minds... He'd had them write a # in their hand, close their fist and he'd "read" their mind to tell them their #...His final trick was having a dealership hide a key to a Dodge Viper somewhere on their lot and if he found the key to the Viper, he could take it home... I think it was completely staged...no doubt about it...
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Aug 19 2005, 10:31 AM']BTW, I heard the next one is going to be the one where he catches a bullet in his mouth. Ought to be crazy [right][snapback]690509[/snapback][/right] [/quote] HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!! The MINDFREAK needs some REDEMPTION!!!!!
Theologian in Training Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Aug 19 2005, 03:25 PM']He was "reading" people's minds... He'd had them write a # in their hand, close their fist and he'd "read" their mind to tell them their #...His final trick was having a dealership hide a key to a Dodge Viper somewhere on their lot and if he found the key to the Viper, he could take it home... I think it was completely staged...no doubt about it... [right][snapback]690577[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, in fact, there is a thread on E all about it. Some guy said he had his sister hide his car keys and he found them. He then cited the book that helped him to do so. It is a form of magic known as mentalism and something I know nothing about.
inDEED Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 I GOTTA check out that site more often!!!
Theologian in Training Posted August 24, 2005 Posted August 24, 2005 Tonight at 10:00 PM (superhuman) and an encore presentation of the wine barrel escape at 10:30PM on A&E...man I miss my media center.
Theologian in Training Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 David Blaine is going to be on this Sunday night at 9:00PM and 10:00PM on TLC
Theologian in Training Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Indeed [url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BB152A/102-7177276-4368940?v=glance&n=130&n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BB152...&s=dvd&v=glance[/url] Its coming to a DVD near you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now