Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

How about thems Senators?

They're ripping everyopne a new belly button this year!

Me thinks they'll win the President's trophy with a landslide this year! They should be in a playoff position before the end of January at this pace! (well, pretty close anyways)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Brodeur with the shutout yesterday - cou8ld it be he and the Devils will be making a comeback in the second half of the season?

Montreal is going down... I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs - again.

Posted

Rangers are falling apart :(

Posted

How long since Jagr's last goal? Seem he's just passing the puck nowadays?

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

So who do you think will win the scoring championship?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Jagr looks good to winning the scoring championship, the Rocket trophy (foreever may his ghost haunt us) and he is even looking to gain another Hart trophy as league MVP! It's been awhile since a player earned tripple crown like that.



And never mind baseball (is it even a sport - come on now?), the playoffs are coming. Anyone in for a hockey pool?



Never mind... I'm gonig to the Aurore thread..

  • 3 years later...
Posted

Joe Thornton ended up walking away with the scoring title;

[quote]Joe Thornton, San Jose 81 29 96 125
Jaromir Jagr, New York Rangers 82 54 69 123
Alexander Ovechkin, Washington 81 52 54 106
Dany Heatley, Ottawa 82 50 53 103
Daniel Alfredsson, Ottawa 77 43 60 103
Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh 81 39 63 102
Eric Staal, Carolina 82 45 55 100
Ilya Kovalchuk, Atlanta 78 52 46 98
Marc Savard, Atlanta 82 28 69 97
Jonathan Cheechoo, San Jose 82 56 37 93[/quote]

And Jagr is now retired. All good things must come to an end.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

looks like Hossa's going to out for the first couple months. I kinda feel bad for him... But that the same time I'm glad Chicago's got him.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Would anybody like to take part in some fantasy hockey for the coming season?

Posted

[quote name='Didacus' date='17 September 2009 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1253205830' post='1968077']
Would anybody like to take part in some fantasy hockey for the coming season?
[/quote]
I would *like* to, but I don't think I have the spare time. :(
I can barely manage to watch the games sometimes.

Posted

Does anyone have a good link to a fantasy hockey site?

Posted

www.goodfantasyhockeysite.com

Posted

...is hockey the official sport of phatmass???

jus' wonderin'

[IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/hamburgerpatty_2008/hockeytown.gif[/IMG]

Posted

Theoren Fleury played last night. :hehe: Got the game winner in a shootout.

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='18 September 2009 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1253280221' post='1968547']
...is hockey the official sport of phatmass???

jus' wonderin'

[IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/hamburgerpatty_2008/hockeytown.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

Hockey and Chess are the only two sports in the world.

Posted

I approve of this thread.

Posted

Well I went down to the local arena...

Posted

Wrong answer.

Correct:
Asked to see the manager man...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...