Winchester Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Just admit your ignorance and we can get on with this. You and your false pride. Sheesh. He looked at me and said son can I help you I looked at him and sad yes you can...
Winchester Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 You cannot love hockey and remain indifferent to this song.
Winchester Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 Yes, you certainly don't have an excuse, now.
rachael Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 (edited) I better move on then. Edited September 18, 2009 by rachael
Ash Wednesday Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 (edited) Just so you know, Satan won the Cup. [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/17/article-1193608-055DDE4D000005DC-975_468x286.jpg[/img] Edited September 18, 2009 by Ash Wednesday
Winchester Posted September 19, 2009 Posted September 19, 2009 [quote name='rachael' date='18 September 2009 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1253314654' post='1968876'] I know. Isn't it exciting? [/quote] Ah, curse you and your single, free-wheeling internet ways!
rachael Posted September 19, 2009 Posted September 19, 2009 That is, like, the 10th curse on me this year.
Norseman82 Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I must remember to record the December 11 game Blackhawks vs. Buffalo. It will be interesting to see Kane's reception.
zabbazooey Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I love the Minnesota Wild! We went to a wild vs. Blackhawks game yesterday which was awesome. We won =) GO WILD!!! Minnesota - the state of hockey!
Nihil Obstat Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I hope good ol' Theo makes it again.
Lizzylou122 Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='21 September 2009 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1253584326' post='1970750'] I love the Minnesota Wild! We went to a wild vs. Blackhawks game yesterday which was awesome. We won =) GO WILD!!! Minnesota - the state of hockey! [/quote] Amen, sister! I totally agree!! I'm soooo excited for this season!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now