An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Met a Phatmasser!

Specter

That's right, I met the one called [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=1990"]Tink[/url] tonight. She's really very cool, even though I had no doubts really about her coolness factor, that was all put to rest when we finally just said hello. And then she said "You're more colorful than I thought." I didn't get a chance to ask her what that meant, but I'll assume it's cool. haha

Yaaaay! I was so glad to finally meet Paul and it was twice as amazing because it was almost completely out of the blue! I wasn't sure if he remembered me at first, but lo and behold he knew who I was!

And yes, Paul, you're quite colorful, in a totally good way!

[quote name='Tink' date='Jul 25 2005, 02:04 AM']Yaaaay!  I was so glad to finally meet Paul and it was twice as amazing because it was almost completely out of the blue! I wasn't sure if he remembered me at first, but lo and behold he knew who I was!

And yes, Paul, you're quite colorful, in a totally good way!
[right][snapback]657932[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: excellent! I enjoyed our meeting very much.. it was quite unexpected on my end as well, but a welcome surprise. I was getting all nervous for this skit that I was doing and she suddenly walked in, and I knew it was her right away. And she introduced herself as "Tink from Phatmass" and I was like "I totally remember you!" And she was really funny.

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Jul 25 2005, 04:10 AM']I wish I was cool enough to meet a Phatmasser.  :sadder:
[right][snapback]657934[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

same here. :mellow:

Hey cool, it is sooo awesome that you remembered me, I figured with all the people you talk to on Phatmass and other sites, I'd just be another unrecognizable name on the list!

:blush: I am so loved! Praise God! ^_^

Haha, and you did really well in the skit, Paul. I enjoyed watching it!

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jul 25 2005, 12:19 PM']Hush child... eat'chah waffles.  :P

I wanna meet you.  :D:
[right][snapback]658094[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

same here!

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jul 25 2005, 10:19 AM']Hush child... eat'chah waffles.  :P

I wanna meet you.  :D:
[right][snapback]658094[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah same here

no not you natalie but that weirdo over there