An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Met a Phatmasser!

Specter

yup it was cool...you got a free concert on the blacktop...and at the pond. Don't forget to tell dust that it was dope :rap: :punk:

Laudate_Dominum

I've met zealousrap, adam and teresa, lounge daddy, sursumcorda, I've practically met apotheoun, and I met a phatmasser who knew who I was, but I never got his sn (haha), and katie (iceprincess). Actually I found out that IcePrincess is friends with some very old and dear friends of mine. It's such a small world.

Who else did I meet... I feel like I'm leaving some poor soul out... oh I met a phatmasser randomly on campus when I was using phatmass on a public computer. I forgot her sn like 5 minutes later.. too bad :(

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Jul 26 2005, 09:44 PM']yup it was cool...you got  a free concert on the blacktop...and at the pond. Don't forget to tell dust that it was dope  :rap:  :punk:
[right][snapback]660417[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yea but didn't we get interrupted by the "Free Hugs" girls? :lol_roll:

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 26 2005, 09:45 PM']Yea but didn't we get interrupted by the "Free Hugs" girls? :lol_roll:
[right][snapback]660420[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yes BUT, don't you remember me blowing up on them and converting them? HAHAH here was the dialougue:

girl: free hug!!
me: why?
girl: jesus spread love so i want to too
me: you just want to rub your body on guys (not verbatim) jesus spread love through the gospels
girl: ...
me: if you guys walked around with a bible and read the bible for every free hug you give the world would be a better place
girl: wow...stay here I'm going to get my bible
me: ok i'll be here rappin

she came back and we read a verse to passers by which conveniently went along with one of the speakers points...she thanked me later after I apologized for being rude in my approach. It was a jolly good show of the Holy Spirit, if I may say so myself.

Laudate_Dominum, I met you at brother adams house right?

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Jul 26 2005, 09:55 PM']Laudate_Dominum, I met you at brother adams house right?
[right][snapback]660429[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yup, you didn't stay very long (but I guess I showed up late), but we talked about you after left. :)

hehe j/k

sweetpea316

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Jul 26 2005, 09:55 PM']me: if you guys walked around with a bible and read the bible for every free hug you give the world would be a better place
[right][snapback]660429[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Great response to the free hug girl... ^_^

Laudate_Dominum

And I remember meeting you again outside of JC because you had a laptop and showed me some songs. I was all decked out in a suit I believe (there was some kind of fancy dance going on)

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jul 26 2005, 10:01 PM']Great response to the free hug girl...  ^_^
[right][snapback]660433[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thanx, haha i ended up doing it again with another group later but I told them to say jesus loves you instead of hugging...and in a moment of truth, they threw down their cardboard signs saying "free hugs" and stomped on them. I shed a tear.

"And I remember meeting you again outside of JC because you had a laptop and showed me some songs. I was all decked out in a suit I believe (there was some kind of fancy dance going on)"

ah yes thats right my household (disciples of the word) was doing our famous apple fritter fundraiser at the gazebo and I was trying to lure people in with my music (although you couldn't even hear it when standing right in front of it). yes yes good times

Edited by zealousrap

[quote name='Tink' date='Jul 26 2005, 02:46 PM']Hey cool, it is sooo awesome that you remembered me, I figured with all the people you talk to on Phatmass and other sites, I'd just be another unrecognizable name on the list!

:blush: I am so loved! Praise God!  ^_^

Haha, and you did really well in the skit, Paul. I enjoyed watching it!
[right][snapback]659946[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thanks! :) It was only practiced like 4 times and we changed a few things before the actual performance.

Haha, no name is unrecognizable. :)

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jul 26 2005, 09:33 PM']Rei's gonna come visit me for my birthday. ^_^
right Rei?  :idontknow:  :P:
[right][snapback]660408[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah if your parents let you :P:

• 1 year later...

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='660418' date='Jul 27 2005, 12:44 AM']I've met zealousrap, adam and teresa, lounge daddy, sursumcorda, I've practically met apotheoun, and I met a phatmasser who knew who I was, but I never got his sn (haha), and katie (iceprincess). Actually I found out that IcePrincess is friends with some very old and dear friends of mine. It's such a small world.

Who else did I meet... I feel like I'm leaving some poor soul out... oh I met a phatmasser randomly on campus when I was using phatmass on a public computer. I forgot her sn like 5 minutes later.. too bad :([/quote]

I married a phatmasser. :mellow:

franciscanheart

[quote name='Luthien' post='1277894' date='May 19 2007, 09:48 PM']I married a phatmasser. :mellow:[/quote]
:lol: when i saw this thread on the front page, i knew that was coming.