Brother Adam Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 Just my own lowly pitiful one lol. www.flyfreeministries.org/forum/
Lil Red Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 flyfree various blogs including: -Shrine of the Holy Whapping -The Curt Jester -The Cafeteria is Closed -You Can't Make it Up -For Lack of a Better Term -Being or Nothingness -Catholic Ragemonkey
Dudette Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 flyfree and here, that's it. Oh no, I also post on the Seton forums, but that's for school.
inDEED Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 SphereOfHipHop.com Deepspace5.com HTMLForums.com I'm sure there are more...
StColette Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 Flyfree Ave Maris Stella and now Operation Monstrance
inDEED Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 28 2005, 09:57 AM']Just my own lowly pitiful one lol. www.flyfreeministries.org/forum/ [right][snapback]662500[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't say that! Yours is a GREAT "backup" for phatmass! :
inDEED Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 28 2005, 10:24 AM']Operation Monstrance [right][snapback]662551[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Raph's site, right?
voiciblanche Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 I used to post on Flyfree... If I'm super bored I'll head over to AOL's boards and argue in the politics board.
Didacus Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 This is the only forum I post in. Used to post on peakoil.com but the biggots kicked me out! lol
Jaime Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 middleagedsingledorks.com I get great tips there about heating tv dinners and I get a heads up about what movies will be showing on Friday and Saturday nights on cable. Its a hoot Oh and ocassionally on flyfree and bettnet.com
inDEED Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Jul 28 2005, 10:34 AM']middleagedsingledorks.com[right][snapback]662572[/snapback][/right] [/quote] PAGE NOT FOUND!!! Jk...
StColette Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Jul 28 2005, 12:25 PM']Raph's site, right? [right][snapback]662554[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeps
mariology21 Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 I only post on this forum. I spend too much time here as it is. If I tried to add more....I might not get ANYTHING done around here! ~Jen
inDEED Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Eremite' date='Jul 28 2005, 10:39 AM'][/quote] That's a BLOG, foO!
Philippe Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 phatmass official playstation board mazda3forums lifeteen sometimes tennis forums sometimes drifting forums
photosynthesis Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 I post to the [url="http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=catholicism"]LiveJournal Catholicism Community[/url] along with phatmass.
Didacus Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Jul 28 2005, 01:09 PM']That's a BLOG, foO! [right][snapback]662655[/snapback][/right] [/quote] OK Been wanting to ask this for a long time now, but I didn't want to look like an idiot! What exactly is a blog?
mariology21 Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Jul 28 2005, 02:49 PM'] What exactly is a blog? [right][snapback]662691[/snapback][/right] [/quote] An on-line journal. You write things for other people to read and they can leave you comments. ~Jen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now