Christie_M Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 just here most of the time...unless some one is on the other, and I don't mean Claire! gosh!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Is it me or is there something wrong with ReinnieR's last post (the top of hte quote box)???
phatcatholic Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 i post at: --phatmass.com --youthspecialties.com --sphereofhiphop.com --catholic.com --onerock.com i might start posting at flyfree again too.......
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I post here, flyfree, some other places, and now operation monsterance
photosynthesis Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Jul 30 2005, 12:12 AM']just here most of the time...unless some one is on the other, and I don't mean Claire! gosh! [right][snapback]664707[/snapback][/right] [/quote] which claire?
jp2_rules Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 i post here, obviously. i also post on: christianguitar.org cincybengals.com and of course, i'll post on myspace, and blogs and what-not else.
philothea Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Flyfree Forward Motion Also usenet, sff.net, and LiveJournal, and occasional other blogs. But Phatmass has consumed all my online time lately.
morostheos Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Mostly just here right now, I'm working back into internet-user mode after a year of one hour a week Oh, and as of 20 minutes ago, operation monstrance : Before my hiatus, I posted at flyfree beliefnet apple.com care2 (preaching the pro life truth to the tree huggers)
phatcatholic Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 what's the link for the operation monstrance site?
BeenaBobba Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Catholic forums? I post on Phatmass the most. Sometimes, I post on the [url="http://www.byzcath.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi"]Byzantine Forum[/url] and [i]Envoy[/i]'s [url="http://www.envoymagazine.com/forum/"]forum[/url].
goldenchild17 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Here, Christian guitar, and mine [url="http://fryc86.proboards37.com/index.cgi"]http://fryc86.proboards37.com/index.cgi[/url] the Catholic boards. I started a xanga too, but it's just basically my prayer journal and haven't been keeping up with it lately.
SRMartin15 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Flyfree and here and thats about it really Occasionally ill go on a Xbox forum now and then Sean
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='goldenchild17' date='Jul 30 2005, 03:24 AM']Here, Christian guitar, and mine [url="http://fryc86.proboards37.com/index.cgi"]http://fryc86.proboards37.com/index.cgi[/url] the Catholic boards. I started a xanga too, but it's just basically my prayer journal and haven't been keeping up with it lately. [right][snapback]665028[/snapback][/right] [/quote] are you in the phatmass xanga ring?
Christie_M Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 [quote name='photosynthesis' date='Jul 29 2005, 09:59 PM']which claire? [right][snapback]664784[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh, some one at our web site(for our park gruoup) She never answers my posts or PM, and then when I post "I just got a yellow Card CD and I love it" (she likes yellow card)she is all of a sudden my BFF!!! I wanted to see what see would do,and I got my answer...
corban711 Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 i started out a few years ago on beliefnet...then made my way over to Catholic Answers (mostly in the spirituality section) then here. every once in a great while, i will still post at Catholic Answers, but phatmass is my home.
raptor13 Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 here and the [url="http://www.christianforums.com/f26"]One Bread One Body - Catholic Forum[/url] of www.christianforums.com.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now