shortysportychick Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I've been playing soccer for 10 years and I am hopefully going to play bball for my highschool and i play tennis for fun!
LiL Kat Said Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 soccer most def. it's not that fun to play anymore though.....on my club team i mean. It's so much fun when my school team goes to state though! *sigh* i just love it no matter if i'm playing or watching. it's awesome and track!!!
CD2008 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 ive played ice-hockey for almosst 7 years and its absolutely the most fun sport to play or watch for me. i play varsity hockey for my high school so it rocks. o ya haha -Chris
Soccer 15 SWC Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Its all about soccer. Im a sweeper and I love chaseing down those forwards. I also love how dynamic the game is. Plus its cool to go too Reliant Stadium to watch Mexico vs. Columbia or South Africa vs. Pananma
Dudette Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 Basketball and figure skating for me. I've been playing basketball since I was about 6, same with figure skating. I wish I could join a team for bball but I can't cuz I'm homeschooled. Meh. Anyway, I just love both of them, a lot of fun to play and it helps me spiritually, yep you heard me! : 2 years ago I started playing volleyball and if I had someone to play with now, I would probably be playing that everyday. It's just so much fun!
PERSONWITHADOG Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 (edited) football and tennis r the bomb capture the flag it is a sport Edited July 30, 2005 by PERSONWITHADOG
SRMartin15 Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 I love Lacrosse. I played for about 7 years then i broke my collarbone and havent been able to play for about 6 months now but i think im just going to stick to some fun summer leagues from here on out. God Bless Sean
shortysportychick Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Soccer 15 SWC' date='Jul 30 2005, 01:25 AM']Its all about soccer. Im a sweeper and I love chaseing down those forwards. I also love how dynamic the game is. Plus its cool to go too Reliant Stadium to watch Mexico vs. Columbia or South Africa vs. Pananma [right][snapback]664997[/snapback][/right] [/quote] reliant stadium? ur from houston too? do you play club soccer ? im a foward. heehee you can chase me but good luck catching me!! lol!
kaidoh Posted July 31, 2005 Posted July 31, 2005 ill try to play anything but bball and soccer, thats all i cant play. Tennis is my sport, 3 years of tennis.
kaidoh Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 [quote name='sarcasmguy126' date='Aug 1 2005, 04:38 PM']i hate tennis [right][snapback]667609[/snapback][/right] [/quote] why???
justin165243 Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 I was the best defense on my soccer team (played for 6 years) I was linebacker on football (played 1 year going on 2) I played basketball 3 years I played tennis 1 year I have almost been doing fencing for a year (9th place in my 1st tournamen, 2nd place in my second tournament) I am really good at fencing and i love fighting people with swords!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the swim team for a year I did a little boxing too
Christie_M Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 (edited) I did Karate for 4 years Tennis for 2 years Fencing for 4 months...I'm good at it. Maybe we can duel some time? And dancing lessons...sometimes they can be a work out. Edited August 1, 2005 by Christie_M
LiL Kat Said Posted August 1, 2005 Posted August 1, 2005 [quote name='Soccer 15 SWC' date='Jul 30 2005, 01:25 AM']Its all about soccer. Im a sweeper and I love chaseing down those forwards. I also love how dynamic the game is. Plus its cool to go too Reliant Stadium to watch Mexico vs. Columbia or South Africa vs. Pananma [right][snapback]664997[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yEAh soccer! You live in Houston?! I live like really close to Relient Stadium!! awesomE Kathleen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now